Cedric Maxwell
Years ago

NBL TV Full Replays

When tryng to view the full replay of NZ v Sixers game on NBL TV it starts 27 secs into the last quarter.

Is anyone else getting the same issue? If so, how can this be fixed so I can view the first quarter?

Thanks Cedric

Topic #29603 | Report this topic

paul  
Years ago

What are you watching it on? Try a different browser. One game started late for me in Firefox but it was fine in Google Chrome. Hopefully that works for you too.

Reply #383458 | Report this post

Cedric Maxwell  
Years ago

Watching on IE9. Tried viewing it on Google Chrome and got the same issue. Are you in SA? I suspect a timing issue with Eastern Standard time as the default hence the 30 mins delay.

Reply #383460 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Watched on iPad this morning no issue

Reply #383464 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not an issue on iPad but is an issue online.

Reply #383466 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Nah, Im in Vic. There's a crink in the system which it seems they are having probs working.

Im not much of a tech person but it seems very weird, the Ade v NZ replay youre talking about works fine for me, but the Syd v Melb game wont start properly on IE or Firefox but there are no issues with Chrome!

Reply #383468 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am in Adelaide and use IE. All of my full replay games start around the end of the first quarter or early in the second quarter. I have emailed support but have had no response. Is there anyone elso who has had this problem and been able to resolve it? I have not yet tried a different browser.

Reply #383475 | Report this post

Nike Al  
Years ago

Watched it on iPad on problems at all

Reply #383476 | Report this post

Adam  
Years ago

Interesting to hear some positive feedback. Personally I've had nothing but problems with the service.

1st weekend the pixilation on web streaming the Cats Vs. Breakers game was shocking. I found from Sat night to Mon all the links to replay videos in the website resolved to broken links.

2nd round wasn't much better. The Adl Vs. Breakers game for me started at the end of the 1st quarter the same as the OP. The Sydney game kept freezing and then would restart the game. The Cats game wouldn't get past the 1st quarter.

I've sent feedback to nbl.tv via the website a couple of times over the 2 rounds and never had a response. On Sunday I asked for a refund and cancel the service which they have done - well they've pulled my access, no email advising the situation and no refund so far.

I've spoken to a few guys and they all have similar issues (including hassles on iPad streaming) I tend to use IE9 and while I didn't think to change browser to test I did try it on several machines. I'm on ADSL2 (close to the exchange) and run 1GB wired network internally. If it's temperamental over which browser then that's a bit scary.

it's been shit for me, but I hope they lift their game cause I liked the thought of watching all the games in a round!

Reply #383497 | Report this post

Ballin Fan  
Years ago

Live streaming works for me great.
Love everything about the service except

when in SA, when using the web page access (not ipad)
all replays are 1/2 hour delay start.

when i emailed a complaint about the Tigers V 36ers game missing the first 30 mins, they changed it so that it now starts 30 mins before tip off, and it now misses the last 30 minutes. Hey at least they tried..

Reply #383534 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:56 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754