Anonymous
Years ago

Who was the play by play commentator

Just wondering who was the play by play commentator during the Tigers and Wildcats game yestaday

Topic #29670 | Report this topic

paul  
Years ago

Rob Waters.

Reply #384115 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

For the Hawks game, Troy Pilon was one of them. Didn't hear all the broadcast to work out who the other one was?

Reply #384132 | Report this post

Daly29  
Years ago

Isaac - whoever the other one was in Wollongong, he wasn't good. I think Troy said something about "back to you John..." at one stage? But I could have misheard. Anyway the guy was as ordinary as they come, although I thought Troy did a nice job.

There are so few people who can do decent play by play in this country - and the Wollongong dude isn't one of them.

Reply #384156 | Report this post

Anon12  
Years ago

I'm not sure what he is doing nowadays, but Phil Lynch (was in the ACT) is probably the best basketball commentator in this country. Why he isn't being used must be one of the world's great mysteries.

Reply #384172 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:18 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754