Wondering
Years ago

James Harvey Gone for 2 Months

With the Kings' recruit James Harvey out for two months, the Kings will be able to sign an injury replacement for him. Just wondering regarding that who it will be, if anyone has information, and whether we can sign him to equal/lesser salary/points or whatever that crap is...

Topic #29681 | Report this topic

The Brad  
Years ago

I have heard that Daniel Joyce has been training with the team for quite a while so it wouldn't surprise me if Heal elevates him to the list!!!

Reply #384251 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Daniel Dillon?

Reply #384255 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Dillon already has a contract o/s.

Gleeson & Joyce have both been training with the team, so it looks like either one of them.

Reply #384264 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't know much about Gleeson but Joyce would be a huge mistake. Surely even Heal isn't that stupid.

Reply #384267 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Should give Herbert another chance.

Reply #384269 | Report this post

BJF  
Years ago

Herbert doesn't need another chance, he chose to take the season off and spend time with his new wife who is expecting their first child

Reply #384277 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

if they choose another guard to fill in at the 3 just like the LAST player they signed who isn't a 3, let alone neither of those players are up to scratch, then we can write off winning another game...

I'm as glass half ful about most things as anyone can be, but if they bollocks up yet another recruitment decision, I'm really going to struggle to support anyone but a handufl of the players who are actually working their butts off...

Reply #384282 | Report this post

BJF  
Years ago

Drew Williamson would be a good addition for this squad

They need a legit 3 which he is size wise and shooting wise

Reply #384283 | Report this post

Wookiee  
Years ago

We can cover the 3, what we need is some more depth in the front court... this is the perfect opportunity to fil that void now and worry about what to do when Harvey returns whenever that happens...

Reply #384285 | Report this post

boss  
Years ago

nevill - he just got cut

Reply #384318 | Report this post

boss  
Years ago

or bj anthony

Reply #384319 | Report this post

Ariel 92  
Years ago

Feel sorry for Harvey bad luck with this broken arm and was playing good before he got injured

Reply #384356 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Daniel Joyce is joining the Kings for the North QLD road trip.

Reply #384369 | Report this post

xztatik  
Years ago

Some of the unsigned options always getting thrown around (if they are actually unsigned) are quite appealing.

Reply #384375 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Surely a BJ Anthony, Tait, Gleeson, Horvath, Daly, many other SEABL/NZ options would be better for the team, personally id have signed the best big even Gynes would have made more sense to me.

Reply #384383 | Report this post

juno18  
Years ago

I had heard that Gleeson has moved back to QLD and maybe away from NBL attempts. Moving on?

Reply #384574 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:47 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754