Manute Bol
Years ago

Liam's Birthday drinks last night

Who went?

Was it a good night?

I couldn't make it because my flight was delayed from Sudan due to a collision with a Cow on the take off. I begged the pilot to fly faster but he told me to sit my arse down. If he wasn't the only pilot there I would of provided him with a bit of chin music. Anyway I'll see everyone over the weekend. I'm due to arrive at 6pm tonight.

Peace

Manute

Topic #2974 | Report this topic

Liam Flynn  
Years ago

Manute,

A very quiet, low key gathering was had by all at the Havey. All involved were shifting their attention to State Champs or work the next day so we were all tucked under the covers nice and early (not all together...it wasn't one of those kind of 'gatherings' on this occasion!).

FYI my beanpole buddy, a hat was passed around to collect spare change for the 'Save Manute' charity and I didicated a personal stirring rendition of 'I still call Sudan Home' too you during the Kareoke comp.

Cheers

Reply #33866 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Thanks Liam! I'll use the money to feed my pet moose.

Reply #33874 | Report this post

Paul Arnott  
Years ago

Reply #33877 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Sorry, I meant my horse.

Reply #33885 | Report this post

Satish Dogra  
Years ago

How much do you weigh, Manute? That horse certainly doesn't look too keen at the idea of lugging you on its back for a couple of laps around the track.

Even though you're pretty skinny, I'd say you've have to be over 100kg, easy. That's a lot of jockey.

Reply #33904 | Report this post

Matt Ryan  
Years ago

Happy Bday Liam! How "young" are you?

What songs did you sing at Karaoke? I still vividly remember your rendition of "You've Lost That Lovin' Feeling" at Shenanigan's one Mon night!

Happy bday champ!

Reply #33943 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

Satish,

I'm 99kg but sometimes I need to wrap my legs underneath the horse so I don't drag my feet along the ground.

Reply #33959 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:43 pm, Tue 16 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754