Topic #29763 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

yeah it is that game

Reply #384746 | Report this post

BigAds  
Years ago

I've come to the realisation that Hurls gets his inspiration from Ivan Pavlov

Your wishes have been answered. The answer, according to the online tv guides is yes, it will be Melb v Nz

Although not officially recorded I believe one Pavlov's dogs was once overheard stating "I'm getting out of this cage and not coming back, this guy is starting to freak me out".

Reply #384749 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

Hurls,
Wouldn't be easier to look up these things up on the internet instead of starting a new thread each time you have a question?

Reply #384753 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

I looked but didnt find it when i went on the One Hd site it just said NBL and didnt specify. and bigad i dont understand what the hell your on about with pavlov

Reply #384756 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

It would have been better for my own personal programming to have the other game on. That way Melbourne and NZ would have been finished by the time 9:30 on OneHD rolled around. Ah well.

Reply #384757 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

You just go to the NBL site and put your cursor on the games at the the top and it tells you. Try it for Sundays game to see what you come up with ;)

Reply #384758 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why is the sunday game on one and not on ten?

Reply #384759 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

I think I remember seeing an ad for the motoGP

Reply #384760 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Standard the nbl take's a back seat for another sport! Thought the gp's and tha shite was on one off hand? That's why people wont watch it, then say f**k it. U just cant change a time slot, also i havnt even seen an add for the nbl at all!

Reply #384765 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Hurls can you tie your shoes up by yourself?

Reply #384767 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

fallate my appendage annonymous

Reply #384771 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Hurls, here's your to-do list if you want to keep posting on Hoops:

- stop begging for social team members; already told you to stop posting that crap every time
- do more than five seconds of research yourself before asking for help. After the OneHD site, try the NBL site and their TV section even...
- don't combust when someone calls you on being lazy

Reply #384786 | Report this post

BigAds  
Years ago

I'm attempting a playful dig at your expense Hurls without being offensive.

I'm not going into the Pavlov reference, you might appreciate it one day and I'm probably going to skip over the topics you start and your replies in the future just in case there is an element of truth to my silly ramblings.

Good luck finding players for your social team at Golden Grove and getting appropriate responses to the topics you start.

Don't lose your faith in the Sixer and keep up your support for the boys no matter how bad things might seem.

Reply #384787 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Hurls, I think Isaac secretly wants to play for your team and doesn't want you to advertise anymore in the hope that the spot remains open and that you ask him! :P

Reply #384791 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

this is all idiotic as far as I am concerned. What is wrong with posting about spots on a social team? if you dont want to read the link, dont read it. I will have you know that i have many times got replies from people on this site and emails in regards to positions on my teams.. so, whats the harm in me trying to get more people playing the game? its constructive atleast? what about all these links people put up to streams of sports that have nothing to do with Basketball what so ever? I actually dont appreciate the smart ass smug responses I get about the topics actually, are you all too good for social ball? well then why arent you on One Hd tonight? I dont appreciate the elitist overtones of people here who dont consider thoes who are JUST TRYING TO MAKE A TEAM... I have received dozens of emails from this site in regards to them, sometimes.. however logistics dont workout so I keep asking.

As for doing more 'research' look I assume someone on here already knows what i want to know, I checked the One Hd site and my answer wasnt there... so I thought I would ask the Basketball heads here who tend to know whats going on... I am yet to see the crime in anything I have done... all I see is smug smart asses with snide little remarks...

Reply #384792 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Hurls, it is not hard to check the NBL site. You know how those basketball masterminds answer your question? They go to the NBL site and find out for you because you didn't do it yourself.

Those live streaming topics are spam and get deleted as soon as I see them.

Reply #384793 | Report this post

SamCro  
Years ago

Captain Grumpy tonight Isaac???

Reply #384795 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

lol well I appreciate your 'basketball masterminds' comment made me laugh. and fair call... in future I will exhaust more avenues to find things out before bothering people. however I feel my point about the trying to amke a team is valid?

Reply #384796 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who the f is commentating with gaze? chris anderson should be happy with that quarter. Pretty sure its anstey. Ah yeah theres ah um 1 second between the clock, shot clock and game clock

Reply #384810 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Rob Waters

Reply #384817 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Waters wasn't any worse than Carfino. It was different I'll say that. But like Anon #384810.....I'm wondering who this Chris Anderson is who coaches the Tigers? Being a rugby league fan I know former Aussie test player Chris Anderson coached the Melbourne Storm to the 1999 NRL premiership but I never knew he was now a 7 foot tall basketball coach lol.

Reply #384819 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Who was commentating Crocs-Kings?

Reply #384829 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Why are the 36ers on ONEHD tomorrow instead of Ten? I suppose that's a good thing in terms of HD quality, on the other hand it's nice being on Ten where a greater number of people could potentially cross over to it.

Reply #384834 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Phillip Island GP has to be on Ten as it's on the Fed Gov anti-siphoning list.

Reply #384843 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

Paul knows all

Reply #384850 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

I actually read it on Ozhoops!

Reply #384857 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Rob Waters is so much better than Carfino. Let's not forget, Carfino is a basketball 'expert'. His first and only sport is basketball. Rob Waters is from an AFL commentating background and basketball is a second sport for him. Given that, the occasional stuff up is inevitable - though he could have admitted or corrected himself after calling Anstey Anderson! Apart fro that slip, he's been great.

I really wish Ten/One would dump Carfino! He'll be back unfortunately. Waters only calls Melbourne games.

Reply #384868 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

yep rob waters is a third-rate journo but he's still immeasurably better than carfino

Reply #384977 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:32 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754