hoopie
Years ago

predictions for the season

Time to put your thinking caps on and pick the conference semi-finalists, finalists and the NBA champions.

I pick Miami to beat Chicago in the Eastern semis, with Indiana as most likely to cause an upset.

Lakers to beat Oklahoma in the Western semis.

There's a big gap between those teams and the rest. (Sorry, Clippers, Spurs or Knicks - I just can't see you guys as smokies.)

Oh, yeah - Miami to be the NBA champions.

Topic #29765 | Report this topic

Ingles13  
Years ago

Miami - pacers/boston eastern finals
Okc - spurs western finals

Miami over spurs in 6

Reg season MVP: rondo
Oj mayo to make all NBA third team

Reply #384779 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

Ingles13, the Lakers will shit on the Spurs in the playoffs unfortunately. Just because they are going bad right now doesn't mean they will come playoffs.

Rondo won't be MVP if he doesn't change his complacency - he only plays big in big games.

Barring a meltdown, Lebron should get it again. Maybe Durant. It's really just those two.

Reply #384782 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Chicago wont even make the playoffs.

Reply #384783 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

You're right on Mayo though, he will be big. Either him, Lin or Ryan Anderson I'd say for MIP.

Reply #384784 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

hoopie: Remember Rose is out

Reply #384785 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Chicago need to move Boozer before even being discussed as a top 6 finish in the East.

Reply #384790 | Report this post

Benno  
Years ago

Durant MVP, Lillard (gun) ROTY and Cousins for defensive player of the year! You may think this is a huge call right now.. But just you wait and see ;)

Reply #384797 | Report this post

Beantown  
Years ago

Thunder and Lakers to face off in the West. Could go either way. I'll pick the Thunder, just because I like them more.

Celtics and Miami to fight it out for the East again. I think the extremely deep and well-balanced Celtics can beat the Heat if (as always) they stay healthy.

I'll go for KG and Pierce to defy father time and win it all one last time.

Reply #384896 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:41 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754