Wayne
Years ago

Nba / nbl ring or Olympic gold?

Just posing the question would for example patty mills value gold oer a championship?

Lebron?

Differerent value for different countries?

Your thoughts?

Topic #29770 | Report this topic

Hurls  
Years ago

Patty, I would bet gold medal... Lebron, NBA Ring... in my opinion.. have to remember, for patty winning a gold medal would be unprecedented and unexpected.. for an American Basketballer, once they make the olympic team they expect a gold and anything less is failure.. however there real struggle is an NBA ring..

Reply #384814 | Report this post

Spursfan  
Years ago

I wouldn't think many American kids would do the '3, 2, 1... game winner' countdown for an olympic final.

Reply #384886 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

true spurs... they expect to win gold in america... and as far as there concerned they could make 20 USA teams good enough to win gold..

Reply #384900 | Report this post

That's right Hurls there pretty definite about what there priorities are over there in the US

Reply #384940 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:17 pm, Thu 28 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754