PlaymakerMo
Years ago

NBL All-Star Voting

NBL All-Star voting is now open.

Immediately I notice that for the North All-Stars, I'm forced to nominate Ian Crosswhite, Ben Allen, Russell Hinder, Auryn MacMillan or Larry Davidson for a starting Center spot.

Given that many NBL teams will play without a legit center for extended minutes, the voting system already appears to be flawed... Cairns don't even have a center on their roster!!

Ugh NBL, you've done it again.

Topic #29790 | Report this topic

Big Marty  
Years ago

For North, I voted:

Madgen, DeLeon, Saville, Lazare & Tragardh

For South, I voted:

Jackson, Gibson, Abercombie, Vukona & Knight.

Honestly, the South is that stacked that there were about 4-5 combinations I wanted.

Madgen and DeLeon were lock-ins for me. The rest are only based on recent performance (not that any of them were standouts.)

Reply #385125 | Report this post

skip  
Years ago

Not sure what you mean? I was able to vote for Tragardh as Centre.

Reply #385127 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

Hah! They changed Tragardh from a F to a PF/C since I posted this. That makes things easier.

/deadthread

Reply #385130 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How are the reserves selected?

Reply #385166 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

not enough stars in the league to rightfully vote on these things, I struggled for North..

Reply #385204 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:34 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754