Speed44
Years ago

NBA Game Time Xbox 360

If any of you are on Xbox Live and have a Gold subscription, you can access NBA Game Time now. It is now available for download.

Also, if you have got NBA LP Broadband, you can watch the games thru your Xbox. It also has stats and highlights etc.

Topic #29798 | Report this topic

Jake  
Years ago

Thanks speed. I am thinking of getting an NBA pass for 5 teams as I would only watch a couple of games a week. Do they have the reply of these games or do you have to tape and watch back if you miss the live game?

Reply #385304 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

You would have to ask someone who has had League Pass before, I haven't. I think the replays do stay up for a while though.

Reply #385305 | Report this post

Timothy  
Years ago

Yeah the replays stay up all year. Anyone had any luck with this yet? Me and a mate are trying to get it to work, but the site you are sent to, to create an account will only allow it for US customers.....I give up!

Reply #385312 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How do you play it through your xbox if you have league pass?

Reply #385313 | Report this post

Big Sexy  
Years ago

Timothy, try this link http://watch.nba.com/nba/subscribe there is an international league pass

Reply #385325 | Report this post

Jake  
Years ago

Does anyone know if the espn app on xbox live is an alternative? I have just waiting on my gold live card so cannot check myself. Cheers

Reply #385328 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

I think it would be best to sign up to LP online, then log in via the Xbox app. That's what I would do to save confusion.

Anon: It works the same as Foxtel, iView, Crackle on Xbox Live. You just download the app, then go to it, and if you have League Pass, then log in on the app, and it should be accessible.

Reply #385330 | Report this post

Denzo  
Years ago

Game is staring right now and it doesn't work for me. I'm a international Australian league pass holder.

Highlights work fine. But games say they're down. Hmm.. Back to the computer I go.

It's promising though cause the highlights are in HD.

Reply #385334 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Anyone got the games to work yet? It keeps telling me the video service isn't available.

Reply #385339 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

I got the free trial of LP, and yeah same here, service not working. This will be great if and when it works.

Reply #385341 | Report this post

Jordan  
Years ago

working on other apps but xbox isnt working?

Reply #385351 | Report this post

BALLER#3  
Years ago

Yeah mine too, hopefully it's just a glitch, I won't be purchasing the full leagu pass I it doesn't work on Xbox

Reply #385355 | Report this post

Timothy  
Years ago

Thank god am not the only one, but yeah it's still not working for me. Goddamn, I wanted to watch KG bitch slap Ray Allen for his insolence.

Reply #385359 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

I have the replay of the Cavs V Wiz now available. Seems to be functioning so far.

Reply #385376 | Report this post

Harry  
Years ago

Got the Cavs game too but the quality is shocking, hope they fix this. IPad is doing the same thing, just the one game working and shocking quality.

Reply #385418 | Report this post

JIMI  
Years ago

Hopefully it's get better for the second day of the season

My xbox gametime didn't work either , only highlights and recaps. Replay of the cavs game worked for a bit last night but in poor resolution .

I called up xbox support and complained yesterday and also sent am email to nba league pass support .

Reply #385452 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

http://updates.deadspin.com/post/34784222992/nba-league-pass-broadband-is-shit-and-you-should-not?utm_campaign=socialflow_deadspin_facebook&utm_source=deadspin_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Reply #385564 | Report this post

BALLER#3  
Years ago

Yes, I think I may just get foxtel for Xbox and watch the few games on there, atleast they show a bit of college ball too

Reply #385576 | Report this post

Speed44  
Years ago

It seems to be working for me right now, watching the beginning of the Magic-Suns game live. Top quality too.

Reply #385951 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:00 am, Sat 30 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754