Pie Cart
Years ago

Jason Williams son

Was that i saw on Today tonight last night was Jason Williams and his son or am i mistaken for another guy who looks like Jason Williams!!!

Topic #29807 | Report this topic

boss  
Years ago

yeah it was jason williams they said he was a former bball star with adelaide.
his sons got ADD or something

Reply #385386 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

The segment suggested Jason was a ADL 36er 'star'.

Was Jason a star?

Reply #385405 | Report this post

Pie Cart  
Years ago

He wasnt a star with the Sixers ,he had more airballs than points ,very sad that his son has ADD its hard to control,my heart is with him and his family,i hope they send him to a place and come back quieter than ever before

Reply #385412 | Report this post

Moon  
Years ago

ADD ---- excuse for bad parenting

Reply #385425 | Report this post

T  
Years ago

Hope everything works out for out for your family Jason n Kelly.
:)

Reply #385426 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think Jason gets a very bad rap from 36ers supporters! People very quickly forget he was first off the bench and a very important role player in the 2002 champoionship team!!
We have had a heap of players that can't say that they were an important cog in a nbl champoionship team!!
He enabled Maher to play as a shooting gaurd which helped Maher dominate that championship series!
He was no all star but Give respect where its due!!

Reply #385443 | Report this post

ray jay  
Years ago

Jason was a very good prospect for the 36ers!! We loved to watch Him and it incouraged us to buy season tickets. These tickets were renewed for many years after Jason left the team. We gave our tickets a miss a few years ago because the team lacked players such as Jason.
Thanks Jason for the pleasure of watching you through your years @ the Dome.
Vicki ( your truest fan ) and Russ

Reply #385445 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Spare to Rod Spoil the Child.

Reply #385447 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Showed potential early on but never seemed to find the confidence.

Pushed into a lot of ball carrying duties which was not his strong point.

Today Tonight story

http://au.news.yahoo.com/today-tonight/lifestyle/article/-/15256692/boy-battles-inner-demons

Reply #385451 | Report this post

dinga  
Years ago

Cos you wold know MOON. I'm sure you have had to deal with ADD plenty of times.

Reply #385459 | Report this post

Dazzman  
Years ago

I really didn't think Jason Williams was all that bad. I could name a few other locally based players in recent years that have frustrated me alot more than Williams ever did.

Reply #385494 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I thought Jason Williams was perhaps the most frustrating player I've ever seen for the 36ers and couldn't believe he lasted as many seasons as he did (around eight I think) but that is irrelevant now we're talking about real world stuff.

Jason, all the best to you and your boy.

Reply #385507 | Report this post

Anon  
Years ago

Jason was always a good team mate and good friend. An important part of a championship team.Unfortunatley being an 8 year NBL player gives non achievers a chance to find fault. Genuine supporters celebrate high level players- an 8 year NBL career should count as high level and should entitle Jason to the respect he deserves. Maybe Jason would have been an even better player if he had the unconditional support 36er
supporters rarely give to their players.
Good luck with your son Jason.

Reply #385517 | Report this post

themvpiskb24  
Years ago

Used to coach us down at Brighton High a long time ago, don't ever recalling a negative or positive thing to say. he was just commanding in his approach with people

Reply #385532 | Report this post

Fill Smythe  
Years ago

Just a couple of questions to the nice people who fill these pages!

Q1. Have you ever played sport at an elite level?

Q2. Do you have children of your own?

DEAD SILENCE!! I thought so.

Reply #385740 | Report this post

Dt  
Years ago

Well said Fill, can't believe the haters throwing stones from afar hiding behind their pc probably never played the game at any level higher than Sunday night mixed social.
I have know Jas for over 20 years and wish Kelly and him all the best in trying to save their troubled son as I personally do not know what I would do in that situation. That's the bigger picture people !

Reply #386127 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 2:38 am, Wed 17 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754