Moses Guthrie
Years ago

Manute Bol stories

Wow. I never knew the history of this guy. His grandfather was rumoured to be 7-10 and had 57 wives.

Go to MSN.com, go to their Fox Sports section, choose basketball, and there's two Manute videos further down the list.

If anyone can work out how to download these (or post them somewhere where we can), let me know. This is fascinating stuff!

Topic #2983 | Report this topic

njh  
Years ago

Heres the page:

http://msn.foxsports.com/other/story/865313

You just click on the image of the video you want to watch.

The "Beyond the Glory" shows are awesome. Ive seen the Mike Tyson one, and they have done stories on Mike Bibby, Kobe, Iverson etc etc.

The video i watched was a bit sad, apparently Manute Bol hurt his leg in a car accident and now owes hundreds of thousands of dollars in medical bills.

If you have a fast connection you can find various "Beyond the Glory" videos mIRC.

Reply #33979 | Report this post

Shaqdiddy  
Years ago

I met him back 1994 when he was a Golden State Warrior, got his autograph, didn't say a word, but he is and probably will be the tallest human I will ever meet!

Also, the warriors were blowing out the Heat, and the crowd kept yelling MANUUUUTE! He never hit the floor though

Reply #33983 | Report this post

Degenerate  
Years ago

Did he ever play for the 76'ers, cause I have this video, TOP TEN FIGHTS IN NBA HISTORY, and this big guy that commentators call 'Manute' takes a swing, he looks huge, he misses the punch, but do you think that could be him?

Reply #33984 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

ive seen it, it is him and yes he did.

how good was that warriros guy body slamming shawn bradley :P

Reply #33985 | Report this post

Degenerate  
Years ago

lol, yeah

Reply #33994 | Report this post

Manute Bol  
Years ago

There's no way I'm paying money for that accident because it wasn't my fault. They should be chasing up that bloody camel that didn't give way for the money.

I'll be back Camel!

Reply #34383 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:43 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754