Jye
Years ago

NBL merchandise in stores?

So ive noticed that theres barely any NBL merchandise in stores in australia, ive only seen a couple of game balls and a hoop, they sell NBA supporter gear here, so why not NBL? does anyone else think that Rebel sport should sell NBL merchandise? even a few jersey's would be nice.
people are saying nbl isnt that big, well it would be bigger if we could get rebel sport to sell merchandise to get the name out.
who else agree's?

Topic #29874 | Report this topic

pwned  
Years ago

There is merchandise in Rebel. Various stores are listed as A - C, and that dictates how much stuff they carry. I work at the Wollongong store and we got our stuff on the floor a week or so ago. Other stores might have a backlog of stock in their loading docks. It'll be up.

Reply #386454 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

A rated stores will also be getting retro NBL jerseys, e.g. McLeod, Maher, Gaze etc. Expecting mid-November.

Reply #386455 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

season started and the merch is just landing in stores? sort it out And1

Reply #386460 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

A-Mart All Sports are also stocking NBL uniforms and gear.

Reply #386462 | Report this post

Adelady  
Years ago

A-Mart Rundle Mall has Sixer stuff in their store, front and centre. Looks great!

Reply #386463 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

wheres that A mart?

Reply #386467 | Report this post

pwned  
Years ago

yeah, Amart and Rebel are both owned by Super Cheap Auto

Reply #386475 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

Hurls, upstairs in city cross...in between EB Games and Billys.

Reply #386482 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

Kids don't want to wear NBL tops!

People just don't want to buy them, do they.....?

NBA gear is way cooler, for the cost I reckon they will continue to be best marketed at venues, during games not in shops, sorry!

Oh, and the designs are not really that cool either....

Reply #386501 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd proudly rock a 6er shirt... this is adelaide baby not miami!

Reply #386519 | Report this post

Opt  
Years ago

How do you id a A store without having to go find one. I dont have the ability to go shopping around all suburbs on the weekend

Reply #386596 | Report this post

bowtie  
Years ago

I remember when the K-Mart stores had NBL stuff, early 2000's.
Got some great Wildcats and Tiger kids' playing tops for Gaze, Copeland, Grace and Harvey. I think there were 3 players from each team and un-named as well.

Reply #386662 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Went into Rebel Southland (Melbourne) and they had a decent range of Tigers gear, was a kid there who got his mum to buy shorts, singlet and t-shirt.

I thought, what a sucker for parents, they prob thought the family pass last night was pretty good value for $70-odd, now they are forking out $150 for merch!

Reply #386669 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I am a 'kid' and I'd happily wear a nbl tshirt (tigers) but I can't find them in any store around
Even on ebay there's nothing

Reply #387199 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:01 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754