mr tupperware
Years ago

Number 96

I was at the southern tigers under 18 div 2 boys game on sunday and i was just wondering who was number 96?. he is a very good player and has good leadership skills,that are going to waste in that team.

Topic #2992 | Report this topic

logan (greg)  
Years ago

well mr tupperware who should he be playing for then????

Reply #34097 | Report this post

Logan (David)  
Years ago

He should be at least playin div 1 and in the sasi squad.

Reply #34099 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Where any kid plays is up to the Club. If it is the kid I think it is, just ask around and you will find reasons as to why he is not in Div 1.

Reply #34101 | Report this post

just leave it  
Years ago

what are the reasons then anon?

Reply #34103 | Report this post

bob  
Years ago

i know who it is and there is many players in that div 2 team who simply dont wnt to play div 1 because of the coach of them.

Reply #34107 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

lmfao is he that fat little guy?

Reply #34116 | Report this post

Big PhiL  
Years ago

i was in that game he was a bit of a dick. always talking back to the reff. the guy with the orange hair was better.

Reply #34177 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

whats good about 96? you just one of his stoner friends talking him up?

Reply #34182 | Report this post

blinky bill  
Years ago

their are alot of individuals in that team.

Reply #34205 | Report this post

treddas  
Years ago

any one can have a good game when they play an average team.

Reply #34206 | Report this post

elle mcpherson  
Years ago

well i think the coach of this team is hot.

Reply #34298 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I know that guy, but since we r not allowed to name players i wont. Lest just say he only thinks for himself and Logan that s just a silly thing to say :"To be in div 1 and SAS" that makes me laugh.

Reply #34364 | Report this post

logan (david  
Years ago

Reply #34550 | Report this post

Sponge Bob  
Years ago

His name is daniel knigge

Reply #34618 | Report this post

Sas squat  
Years ago

Thanks mate

Reply #34641 | Report this post

sporty spice  
Years ago

Ohh him..? He should play tennis, A one man game.

Reply #34674 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

LOL u gotta be kidding kniggy? he is a footy player, he isnt that good, doesnt have the heart.

Reply #34691 | Report this post

big brother  
Years ago

hey anon why dnt u go bak and read what mr tupperware had to say... i quote "he has good leadership skills".

Reply #34769 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

he also said he is a very good player. He used to play div1 but chose football over basketball trainings, great leader that kid was.

Reply #34792 | Report this post

sweet  
Years ago

number 96 isnt that good
if he is as good as u say he would be in div1 bu he is southern tigers best player.

Reply #34865 | Report this post

deal with it  
Years ago

i think you guys should stop talking you self up boys. you cant ref so dont talk your so called basketball skills. for a coach the guys dont want to play under he has got a championship team 2 years in a row. let it go knigge, its ok to be a chump.

Reply #35303 | Report this post

good call 'let it go'
its ok knigge someone out there will actually be your friend oneday, so you dont have to write stuff about yourself all the time!
by the way what are you trying to prove with the number 96?

Reply #35523 | Report this post

daniel knigge  
Years ago

basketball is overratted any way... its a soft sport that no one is willing to step up!! E.G people putting annonomous!!! and giving other people crap put ur name soft cocks!!

Reply #35757 | Report this post

sweet  
Years ago

(Mod: Watch your mouth or don't bother returning.)

Reply #35813 | Report this post

curious monkey  
Years ago

sweet, if you dont watch you language your going to spoil this whole forum for the rest of us. Let the mods do the censoring, just give us your opinion on basketball, not the sexuality of other forums users.

Reply #35829 | Report this post

#44 st micks  
Years ago

Reply #37155 | Report this post

#44 st micks  
Years ago

96? Is that not an illegal number? I don't know of a single umpire with 9 fingers on the left hand and deffently 6 on the other. He cant be that good.... he doesnt even know that he cant ware that number.. 2 words, over rated

Reply #37156 | Report this post

curious monkey  
Years ago

no. Rules have been changed to avoid a clash of number. I beleive the only numbers that are illegal now are 0, 00, and 100+

FIBA rules remain that the only 'legal' numbers are 4-15. But that is rarely followed...even by yourself.

Reply #37163 | Report this post

mikele  
Years ago

its sad to c people just talking them selves up if you want to be rocenized get reconized for what you can do not what you can say.

Reply #38497 | Report this post

bear share  
Years ago

i think he should just quit. hes not going to cut it in under 20's simple as that. ill tell you what daniel if you want to play a indervudual sport go play tennis clearly basketball isnt the sport for you mate, sorry to tell you this.

Reply #42256 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:59 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754