The truth
Years ago

Round 10

Well with the state Champs all over for anthor Year ... Its time to change our focus back to the ABL ...
With a rematch of the First Round ..

Men
Forestville Vs North

North men getting the win in the first Round 91 - 80 but havent times change since then ... North its fair to say have been the dissapointment of the season so far ... I think they have a good enough team to make a run at the finals but it will have to wait a week ... dix and newly far to strong .. Forestville by 14

Sturt Vs West
West were Made to look stupid on the Home court last time these two teams meet Since then west have turned there season around ... Have they made a 50 point change which would be needed to get over sturt this weekend .. some how i dont think so ... Look for oscar to dominate ... Sturt by 11

South Vs Centrals

Centrals started the season with a bang at the Plex in the first round Being on the other end of a thrashing for a change... alot of hype about centrals was made after the game .. but with the lions droping there last 4 ..3 of which were at home ... South would have to go in favourites after they have shown some decent form .. Centrals have alot of work to do to get back in the Finals picture how ever i feel if they come out and play 4 quaters they can beat south .. Centrals by 8

Norwood Vs Eastern
Norwood just need to forget about the first half of the season and start again agaisnt Eastern .. Eastern have been playing some good ball of late.. and will be my pick to get over Norwood.. by 15

Woodville Vs Southern

Woodville are this years Surprise package many people thinking woodville would be fighting not to get the wooden Spoon this season ...They have proven their critcis wrong and our now one of the favourites to chanllenge Sturt and forestville for the championship... Sothern are just flat out not playing to there potential Some serious changes are needed to see some Inprovement...Woodvile by 16

Women
Forestville Vs North
game of the round ... two very even teams both teams are playing good ball .. North got up in there last meeting and i cant seeing any changes north are impressive with there talented Starting line - up and deep bench .. North by 5

Sturt Vs West
Should be a great game Sturt are a front runner for the championship and we be hard to beat .. how ever young gun Leah Mencel Is playing quite well of late Erin Seward playing well as always .. how ever sturt to strong to win by 4

South VS Centrals
South anthor championship contender with Braithwate and kelson its the Dwayne Wade and Shaq of the Comp ..Will be far to strong for an inproving young centrals Line up Look for some impressive plays from Larkin LaMarche The new centrals Import seems to be fitting in nicely .. South By 40

Norwood Vs Eastern
should be a good game Eastern have had a solid start to the season Cayla Francis do i need to say any more what cant this girl do she is only 16 but is making this league look stupid ... Norwood doing alright so far with good performances from Marsh and keller
Eastern By 9

Woodvile Vs Southern
Either team is setting the world on fire .. at the moment there both strugling to get a win agaisnt any one apart from each other and centrals ...
My tip southern by 6

Topic #2994 | Report this topic