Glen
Years ago

Best game for creating NBL teams

I have NBA 2K8 on PS3, and would like to get a newer bball game.

Are there any with really good create a team modes? I would love to create all the NBL teams as I don't have much of an attachment to any of the NBA teams.

Would be good to customize logo, colours, jersey, home court etc.

Cheers.

Topic #29968 | Report this topic

KET  
Years ago

You don't really have a choice but to go 2K (might aswell go 2K13 in particular), at least it's by far the best game.They have pretty decent create team options but you can't customise the logo, court etc. on Playstation. If you're talking about computer, I gather there was once an NBL Live 06, but that's probably long gone with dead links etc.

Reply #387885 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

I should point out NBL Live 06 were modifications/downloads for NBA Live 06 PC

Reply #387886 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

2k13 for PC. If you need any help or anything hit me up [email protected]

Also (hate plugging my own site but..) more info about NBL Live 2006 here

Reply #387893 | Report this post

Glen  
Years ago

Cheers for the advice. I tried making a Wollongong Hawks team n NBA2K8, except I had no choice for the uniform etc to all be yellow. That is, the 'custom' teams arent really that customizable.

Is the new version more flexible?

Reply #387900 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Best bet is to fully mod it as in change the image files. Search NBA 2k13 and look around on some forums, there's a few programs people have made to create players, change stadiums and jerseys.

Reply #387960 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:45 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754