Wayne
Years ago

Love u channel 10

Umpires?

40 mins?

Dunks?

Don't care!!! After years of not following nbl loving the fta coverage.

Thank u channel 10

Topic #29983 | Report this topic

PeterJohn  
Years ago

Ditto^

Reply #388123 | Report this post

Kobe24  
Years ago

Agreed!

Reply #388128 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

They've stepped up their production a lot this season. Gotta give credit where credit's due!

Reply #388156 | Report this post

alexkrad  
Years ago

Thought the Tigers v Kings game was done really well. Good close ups when appropriate, replays not cutting into the next playh and commentary satisfactory.

Hopefully the ratings pick up and give Channel 10 a reason to keep it up!

Reply #388170 | Report this post

hoopie  
Years ago

agree, thanks channel 10

Reply #388196 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I agree Nat, it has definitely improved the past few weeks seemingly since it started getting some good ratings. Now if they can just leave Carfino to do his work for the Kings the product will be a pretty good one. Waters isnt brilliant but he is professional, fly him around the country every Sunday.

Reply #388197 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

I am thinking of saving a few $$$ and cancelling my Foxtel subscription!

Reply #388209 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Waters is awful. Another example of using a play by play guy who has very little understanding of the game. He's a far cry from the likes of Phil Lynch or Clinton Grybas (RIP). NBL.TV has similar issues with their play by play guys.

Reply #388282 | Report this post

Simo  
Years ago

Bring back the best play by play commentator in this country, John "Two pieces of the rim without success" Casey... Phyl Lynch is also very good !!

Reply #388457 | Report this post

Sam  
Years ago

Ch 10 have a deal until end if 2014-15 to broadcast 2 games a week and in the final season of the deal (14-15) 5 games a week will be shown

Reply #388982 | Report this post

Thing  
Years ago

But a 2 hour delay on Friday? That's just ANNOYING

Reply #388983 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Bear I highly doubt the NBL will be on Ten/One after this current contract expires

Reply #388988 | Report this post

Bear  
Years ago

In that case I will get an APPle.TV and sign up for games over the net......!

Got to be more than one way to skin that cat??

Reply #390825 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:22 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754