Anonalso
Years ago

WNBA Shooting(gun)!!!!!

http://www.tmz.com/2012/11/15/wnba-chamique-holdsclaw-arrested-gunshot-gun-fight-girlfriend/

They shooting each other up now?

Topic #29985 | Report this topic

Anon12  
Years ago

It surprises me that someone has not commented on this story. Absolutely amazing situation. I wonder what the WNBA will do about this, given the fact that both the WNBA and NBA take matters seriously where the reputation of the league is brought in to disrepute. I imagine from past incidents that Holdsclaw with receive a heavy fine, suspension or expulsion from the WNBA.

Reply #388258 | Report this post

Anon12  
Years ago

I forgot - it would be interesting to hear what a high profile player from Adelaide - WNBA Champion Erin Philips - opinion would be on this matter.

Reply #388261 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Anon12, Holdsclaw doesn't play in the WNBA and hasn't for a few years. I guess the league could ban her from returning, but no GM would be touching her anyway. Her issues are well known.

Reply #388267 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:42 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754