Dusan Vavic
Years ago

All Star Voting Update

Here are the five top vote getters (in alaphabetic order) in postion and conference.

Remember voting finishes on 12 August. So get them in or tell your friends whether here, interstate or overseas to vote.

Tickets are also available now from BASA. Don't miss out.

Northern Men
Outside:- Arnold (N), Hawkes (NA), McKay (NA), Ng (W), Vandenbergh (W)
Inside:- P Bell (WA), Bradley (W), Clayton (CD), Hambour (NA), Krause (N)

Northern Women
Outside:- Hopgood, (N), Lamshed (WA), Piwanski (WA), Phillips (NA), Roberts (CD)
Inside:- Barrett (W), Hill (NA), Keller (N), Truslove (WA), Winfield (N)

Southern Men
Outside:- Bauer (S), Campbell (F), Goodenough (EM), Holmes (EM), Pochintesta (ST)
Inside:- Forman (S), Hodges (ST), Rees (F), Trebilcock (EM), Vasiljevic (F)

Southern Women
Outside:- Flanagan (F),C. O'Brien (EM), Mahoney (S),Nixon (S), Screen (F)
Inside:- H. Bowley (S), M. Bowley (S), S. O'Brien (EM), Nelson (ST), Smith (F)

Dusan

Topic #300 | Report this topic

Andy  
Years ago

I don't understand how people are voting for Joel Goodenough ahead of Brad Gerlach. C'mon all you Tiger fans (and we know there's plenty of you on here) get online and vote Snake in!

Reply #2269 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Could we have the top 6 or 7 maybe, Dusan? Because either the EM or W players aren't going to be there!

Reply #2288 | Report this post

Dog Nuts  
Years ago

goodenough ahead of Brad Davis???

Reply #2291 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

goodenough played 17 mins on saturday night...why on earth would he be ahead of brad davis, who has had a great season...or gerlach, or any of a number of other southern all star guards??

Reply #2294 | Report this post

Dusan Vavic  
Years ago

OK, next weeks update will have the top seven vote getters (in alaphabetic order).
Simple answer to the Goodenough/Davis issue, get out there and vote, or if you have convice your friends.
Dusan

Reply #2298 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Are you sure the sixers are going to be at the All Star game? I heard a rumour they might not be.

Reply #2299 | Report this post

Dusan Vavic  
Years ago

(Mod: This post is not available.)

Reply #2302 | Report this post

(Mod: This post is not available.)

Reply #2304 | Report this post

Zimmerman  
Years ago

If the new signings won't be there, the olympians won't be there and the imports won't be there and either Holmes or Ng won't be there can somebody tell me who will be wearing the sixers singlet at the All Star weekend

Reply #2309 | Report this post

j bags  
Years ago

Dusan!
I'll give you the straight dope!

Bags...What are you implying?

Reply #2311 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Forman, Nash, Rees, err, I don't know who else! Hambour?

Reply #2313 | Report this post

D-lin  
Years ago

Whoever is playing for the Sixers will have a good chance of losing considering the players who won't be there. I reckon it will be a close game considering the team that plays them would have won the GF and would be in good form. Great game to watch!!

Reply #2314 | Report this post

Libertine  
Years ago

Adding to Isaac...maybe the development players?

Reply #2319 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

It'll basically be another ABL All-Star game. If Woodville win the title and no one else is available, you'll have them up against something like:

Hawkes?
Nash
Holmes
Forman
Rees

Hambour on the bench?

If Eastern win, you can take Holmes out of that and put Ng in.

It will be competitive, but it looks a bit more ABL All-Star than NBL unless you've got an import or a Brett Maher.

Reply #2322 | Report this post

Dusan Vavic  
Years ago

J Bags
thanks for the straight dope (but I preffer mine slightly thick in the middle), but I have from the horse's mouth that the sixers players will be there on Saturday night.
Dusan

Reply #2330 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:04 pm, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754