Danny
Years ago

Old BAsketball Games on VHS

Hi everyone, I am moving house and dont have anywhere to store a big collection of old VHS, recorded, nba and nbl games pretty much from about 95 till about 05, lots of different games some great quilty for the age and others not so good, not real keen to just throw em away and was wondering if anyone wants them, for a small charge that is, and they pay postage as well, cause there is a lot of tapes approx about 100 or so!

Topic #30064 | Report this topic

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

If i can buy them i'll convert to digital and put them up for dowmload for everyone to enjoy!

[email protected]

Reply #389513 | Report this post

Danny  
Years ago

sure can that what i was hoping cause they are to classic to throw away, cost a bit in postage, Im in Rockhampton QLD, my email is [email protected]

Reply #389521 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:38 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754