Big V
Years ago

Rowville High Win 2 Gold and Silver at Nationals

Junior(Intermediate years 9-10) Boys and Girls won gold. Senior Women(years 11-12) won Silver. Great effort from One school!!

Topic #30146 | Report this topic

Apparently both senior men and women had key players missing and were far from their strongest teams.
Maybe these results will quiet some people up who consistently bag out the program and who I had ignorantly believed until now. Anyone with any idea can see how well this program is developing their players and are now deservedly reaping the rewards of their efforts. Good luck to them I say and watch out for a few of their players in the future!!!!!!! I watched many of their games with interest and there is some extreme potential there more so in juniors rather than seniors. Probably not a program that works for everyone but sure has worked for some.

Reply #391147 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:15 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754