Anonymous
Years ago

Mark Davis basketball camp

Saw an ad during tonight's Perth/Wollongong game and supposedly Raheim Brown & Willie Simmons are going to be at his camp this year.

Topic #30156 | Report this topic

Ingles13  
Years ago

Over priced and really not worth it unless your parents have a large wallet

Reply #390962 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

I think it is well priced. $265 for 4 days. It works out to be just over $6 an hour which also includes 4 lunches.

It is probably an overdose of basketball though.

Reply #390963 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

can you even overdose on basketball? damn.. I hate the fact that I couldnt afford these as a kid. Shit, Id do it now at 25 if it wouldnt look like a billy madison moment

Reply #390966 | Report this post

What?????  
Years ago

Rip off, $6 an hour? with a ratio of 1 to 40 or more. He has all these sponsors also, why? big money spinner for him each year. What do the kids get from it?

Reply #391012 | Report this post

Hurls  
Years ago

what do the kids get from it???

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Reply #391015 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Very fair price. Check what child care costs daily if you include lunch........Exactly.

It is essentially active child care, the competition will not be great, but hey kudos to him for even providing a camp. BA on the other hand.......useless.

Reply #391016 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Of course he makes money from it, doesn't mean it still isn't good value.

I think it's worth it, even just as a few days child care.

Reply #391025 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

If you hated on every service or event because someone made money...

Reply #391033 | Report this post

tragic  
Years ago

My child went to many of these camps worked hard listened and improved now plays ABA was well worth it for her. Any child will get out of these camps in ratio to what they put in.

Reply #391073 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Well said tragic.

Reply #391082 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:12 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754