Bizzy
Years ago

Pistons Win 2 in a Row

The Pistons have just taken the lead in the Best of 7 series against the Indiana Pacers.

The Pistons beat the Pacers convincingly today 86 - 67

Pistons Top Scorers:

Ben Wallace 19 points, 11 Rebounds
Tayshaun Prince 16 points, 12 Rebounds

Pacers Top Scorers:

Jermaine O'neal 14 points, 3 Rebounds
Stephen Jackson 12 points, 3 Rebounds

The question is can the Pistons back it up at home on Friday? Will this be the end of the tremendous career of Reggie Miller? He is one guy it will be disappointing to see him end up with NO championship rings.

I say yes they can and will advance to face the Heat. A series I am looking forward to.

People's thoughts, will the Pistons wrap it up on Friday? And will they have the team to beat the Heat?

Topic #3016 | Report this topic

The truth  
Years ago

Pacers will push it to seven .. then the pistons will wrap it up in seven ... In my opinion if any one is going to stop the heat its the Pistons

Reply #34481 | Report this post

G-Funk-Era  
Years ago

Pacers in 7, Sorry guys not a huge fan of the Detroit Pistons and i would love to see Reggie get 1 step closer to the finals.

Reply #34557 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:57 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754