Kriss
Years ago

New sixers DVD

Has anybody got any old sixers tapes of games?

I know someone who is trying to get a sixers dvd together and we need footage...anybody?

Topic #3017 | Report this topic

Lommax  
Years ago

I have the '86 championship game on tape

Reply #34465 | Report this post

ashman  
Years ago

I am guessing this is following on from discussion from the sixers forum.

Will probably get a better response from people in here.

What I am proposing at this stage is to get together the Grand Final games of the 36ers and transfer them to DVD for the fans. Perhaps with time I will do a highlights package but this will take time which I dont have a heck of a lot of.

Dont expect this to be anything fancy but its something that I would like a copy of and I am sure that others would too. I will not be looking at making a profit on this so the charge will be either you post or deliver discs (and provide return shipping or pickup) to me or COD cost of blank DVDs and covers.

Send us an email if you have anything for me.

Reply #34466 | Report this post

ashman  
Years ago

Lommax, I dont know if I would want to touch that tape in case I damaged it.

That was the first 36ers game I ever went to - and will never forget the atmosphere in the apollo.

Reply #34467 | Report this post

Mix Master Wipe  
Years ago

Just finished watching the Adelaide 36ers 80's and 90's history DVD for the first time.Alot of good footage but a very average production!
Someone please tell me why not all seasons are shown?
I hope another DVD is put together with more footage and better production.
Man!! Mark Davis threw down some nasty dunks in his youth!!!

Reply #37994 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:20 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754