kings
Years ago

will the NBL All stars game will be on t.v?

Will the allstars game be on t.v? and the dunk comp? and 3 point shootout?

Topic #30182 | Report this topic

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

It will be on NBL TV. But unlikely FTA

Reply #391464 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

If its not on FTA TV then the Allstar game has no purpose being back.

You cant expect the NBLs best players to make themselves available just for the people attending the game in Adelaide.

NBL.tv doesnt count in my opinion. Needs to be on REAL TV - or scrap it. Pointless otherwise.

BTW - How are ticket sales going for this game? Does anyone know? Going by the lack of interest in the 36ers this season (for plenty of reasons - Clarke, Sunday games etc...) I'd be pleasantly surprised if more than 4,500 attend.

Reply #391469 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

The match will be broadcast nationally in Australia on Channel Ten and shown live on NBL.TV and in New Zealand on Sky Sports.

Source: http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport/basketball/adelaide-arena-to-host-all-stars-match/story-fndekpx4-1226502628453

Second to last paragraph.

Reply #391476 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

According to the article, it wont be live on FTA TV, and since Channel 10 dont show games on Saturday, I dont think they will make an exception for the all-star game (I could be wrong though!).

I would predict the game will be shown on the Sunday at 2pm.

Reply #391481 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

What's up Nat, wrong on Lebanon, the number of NBL TV subscribers and now All Star TV? You are usually one of the best sources out there, hope normal service resumes soon because you usually do an awesome job!!

Reply #391484 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

According to TEN, it won't be shown. On Saturday at least.

Reply #391540 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Lebanon? Talkin Khaz? He's playing this year..

Should have been clearer.. unlikely LIVE on FTA. Looking at a delayed Sunday 2pm broadcast

Reply #391541 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I called channel TEN they said the Saturday there is no NBL. Sunday there will be but they couldnt confirm what game it was.

Reply #391542 | Report this post

Gruff  
Years ago

That's because Channel 10 are not sure if they'll have a station to run then.

Reply #391597 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:47 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754