philly
Years ago

Current NBA league pass promo codes and Apple TV

Two questions:

Are there any more league pass codes out there that are current?

Does anyone use Apple TV when streaming games? What is it like?

Topic #30186 | Report this topic

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

I stream on Apple TV it is great..i also have NBN thou so i have no lag issues with any streaming of sports that i know others on this forum have had.

Reply #391519 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

League Pass on Apple TV is incredible, it's absolutely seamless, zero buffering and full HD is ridiculously sharp. Having said that I've got high speed cable and regularly get speeds of 60 - 90 mbs so I'm not sure everything would be as smooth on slower connections.

Either way it's totally worth it, so much more elegant than hooking up a laptop every time you want to watch a game on the big screen.

Try this code NBAP15GTX354, it worked as recently as last week.

Reply #391543 | Report this post

philly  
Years ago

Thanks billo and Tiger Watcher.

Is Apple TV like a t-box where you can watch/record tv as well? I take it it is compatible with most new tvs.

Reply #391637 | Report this post

billo  
Years ago

Not like a T Box in that sense, you can't watch and record TV through it.

It's basically for playing media (music, movies, photos) that live on your iPad or iPhone or compueter (as long as they're in the iTunes and in the right format), renting movies without having to leave the house, dicking about watching youtube and vimeo clips, and using various apps (like the NBA app).

If you've got NBA TV it's worth it for that alone, if you've got an iPad or iPhone you'll get some more milage out of it that way too.

Reply #391768 | Report this post

Kwest  
Years ago

Apple TV is amazing. Especially with the new native app. I have standard ADSL2 and never have a problem with buffering or quality.

Reply #391893 | Report this post

The Captain  
Years ago

Hi all
I'm having trouble getting NBA on my new apple TV.
Have the 'app' but can't seem to purchase league pass as 'not available in your geographic region'
Any ideas?

Reply #394781 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:58 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754