Kat
Years ago

Victorian Tournaments

Hey all,

Just wondering if there is a tournament in Victoria during the Easter school holidays? Is there a list somewhere of tournaments? I've found a list of country tournaments...and I know about the Australia Day and Queens birthday tournaments, but any between Feb - August that I haven't mentioned?

Cheers :)

Topic #30225 | Report this topic

Years ago

Bulleen or gaze / gimme invitational? Unsure if they have been held recently. Check v j b l Calender on website

Reply #392190 | Report this post

Years ago

sorry should be gaze / timms - damn auto correct !

Reply #392193 | Report this post

CR  
Years ago

BV have a tournaments page on their Web site - no idea how up to date it is ... but nothing at Easter.

Easter tends to be the time that most VJBL teams want a break.

Those that are really keen head over to Adelaide to the Norwood Easter Classic.

Because the Norwood Classic has been the dominant tournament at Easter for many years, I don't think any Vic associations bother as all the good teams who want to play head to Adelaide.

And the Easter Classic is a great opportunity for Vic teams to experience travel to an interstate tournament.

Reply #392207 | Report this post

VP  
Years ago

Whittlesea had a junior tournament around Easter - not sure about the dates and nothing on their website for 2013.

Reply #397737 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:07 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754