We suck in the clutch

Topic #30242 | Report this topic

Kanda  
Years ago

Go crocs go!!!!

Reply #392399 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Do the 36ers train with medicine balls or something?

Reply #392400 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Only saw the last 5 minues and thought it was pretty entertaining

Reply #392402 | Report this post

Opt  
Years ago

Was a very entertaining game just the same problem we've had the whole Marty era. Can't close out games

Reply #392409 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Blame the players...don't blame Marty.

Gibbo, Weigh, Cadee combine for 4 / 29 FG.

Reply #392416 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

My female cat is tougher than DJ

Reply #392422 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

Mine is too Ingles.

Anyone know the crowd number tonight?

Reply #392424 | Report this post

BJF  
Years ago

+1 Marcus
You cant expect to win games with 3 starters delivering those numbers.
Only positive possible form tonight is that Creek's wage can now be added to the spare cap to get a significant import in.
15-13 or 16-12 will make the playoffs , the 36ers need to start getting lucky on the back of 4 losses by 2 shots.

Reply #392433 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

We dont have a closer, they do....enough said really!

Reply #392439 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

BJF did you hire Clarke or are you a relative? Cut this losing close games shit.

We suck and Clarke is a terrible coach.

Talking about putting Creek's wage towards an import is a disgraceful comment to make less than half an hour after the poor guy got hurt.

Reply #392440 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gibbo can. He has showed that. For some reason we just seem to go to Weigh and Johnson in critical situations.

Reply #392450 | Report this post

joshuapending  
Years ago

Gibbo was open on that last play before in went to DJ with everyone over him. Should have dragged Ng out of the crowd and slipped the uni on him in the huddle and given him the shot. Oh and so this complies with every post tonight, sack Marty.

Reply #392458 | Report this post

TR  
Years ago

Add DJ into the woeful shooting. He chucked the basketball at the basket 20 times.

Reply #392459 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why is DJ allowed to throw up absolute shit every game and get away with it? Bench the arsehole.

People bash Weigh but at least he doesn't force shit, DJ is the most useless piece of shit I've ever seen put on a sixers uniform.

Reply #392462 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Thats a big call Anon, given players called Pero and Crossy in the team....and I haven't eben dug into the archive of useless 6er players yet.

Reply #392478 | Report this post

squid  
Years ago

And I am so glad that I let my gold tickets lapse.

Reply #392488 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

BJF, I guess its not Marty's fault he didn't put one of the best defenders in the league (Gibson) on one of the best players in the league to start the game (Ervin). I guess Clarke's strategy of having Cadee guard Ervin and having him score 14 in the first quarter (9 of them on Cadee) had no bearing on the game..... When Gibson was finally put on him he slowed his impact on the game, funny that who would have thought one of the best defenders in the game would have an impact like that....

I guess it might just be me but I would think players can actually shoot better if they aren't down by so much at the start and are properly lead by the coach. Perhaps I am asking too much for the coach to be the leader out there and make the right decisions from the start.

Reply #392494 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Can't really spend more on the import as the 10th man still needs to be paid minimum, as CJ was, surely? Unless the team waits to get an import later, which I don't think they can afford to do after tonight.

Reply #392498 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Marcus - useless in the context of his pay and his minutes.

DJ should be a third man off the bench who comes in and he's on offensively you play him if not you let him sit.

And he should be on at least half his salary.

Guys like Crosswell, Pero - no problem with, they play their role.

Reply #392514 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

How do you even fit an import in this team? Now that Creek is down obviously you can sign someone who plays his position, but had he remained healthy, I don't see how you can sustainably insert another impact player onto this roster. You'd just be eating minutes from other productive players.

Reply #392589 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

AS i have already stated Cadee could not guard his own shadow and you put him on Ervin

Reply #392610 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:02 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754