Bet 36ers now wished they had kept CJ Massingale

Topic #30256 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sack him now

Reply #392544 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

No offense but I'm not laughing. The 36ers are playing losing basketball right now, that's not something I'm going to laugh at.

But that's just me.

Reply #392564 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

And a young player who left his home state and played hard for us is injured and heartbroken. And fans laugh? Classy stuff, wherever you're from.

Reply #392568 | Report this post

Bobby  
Years ago

Isaac knows best everyone, remember that!

Reply #392579 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'm sure the Sixers had devastating injuries in mind when releasing massingale. Idiot

Reply #392584 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

And fans laugh?

I don't think the person is a fan, more of a troll.

Reply #392606 | Report this post

Tornado  
Years ago

I dont have a problem with them getting rid of Massingale, I have a problem with the way they did it and not having a replacement ready.

I dont see what is so funny about this situation either, our team is losing and not playing great basketball and our young gun who was really starting to step up and contribute is now out for the season.

I think the Marty hate is a little over the top. I dont doubt that he has good principles and all of the players seem to like playing for him. I've heard his structures are very complicated, perhaps the players cant get them right but then he should be changing them to suit. Either way, the players are either getting them right or they're not....end result is, its not working and he still needs to change them but seems reluctant too and unfortunately that could see to his demise.

Only way he could save his job is if the Sixers went on a massive run to finish the season....but I cant see that happening!

Reply #392625 | Report this post

orbit  
Years ago

It just keeps rolling on .....

It's really embarrassing now for all involved!

Reply #392643 | Report this post

Happy Days  
Years ago

What goes around comes around....

Reply #392646 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:38 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754