Anonymous
Years ago

Gary Ervin out of all star game

Topic #30258 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

He spent more time on the ground than Mitch did. Seriously, the way he was acting at half time it was as though his leg had fallen off.

Reply #392595 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Definitely did milk it but at the same time sometimes you don't know the severity of an injury until you put weight on it, especially when there is a prior complaint on that same knee.

I thought he must have been concussed with the way he was lying there motionless for so long.

Reply #392596 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lisch may be out to!

Reply #392599 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Lisch may be out to!

Reply #392601 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Is there any punishment for players missing the ASG? I remember something like Paul Rogers being "suspended" for the regular season game after the ASG because he sat out (he needed a rest).

Reply #392604 | Report this post

Tairy Hesticles  
Years ago

I hope Madgen doesn't play, his shoulder isn't 100%. I'd prefer he took the time off to recover.

Reply #392608 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

guys need to turn up if selected, especially someone like Magden who is somewhat of a star in this league.
he doesn't have to throw up 20 shots and play 20mins, just turn up, start, throw a couple up and play a couple of patches here and there.

Reply #392617 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

Just another reason the NBL All Star Game is lame. Not only do the "All Stars" include huge drawcards like Steindl, Crosswhite & Goulding, but good players who are actually valuable to their teams have got a lot of niggles but this stage of the season and would benefit far more from the weekend off.
I can hardly wait to see the players half-arsing it through the All Star Game and underwhelming their way through the dunk contest. Yawn...

Reply #392619 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

Another reason why it's lame is that Queenslanders and New South Welshman absolutely despise each other and are expected to root for each other all of a sudden.

Queenslanders would sooner team up with Victorians or Kiwis...

Reply #392622 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Ervin said he will play despite injury.. Will be interesting to see if the team shuts him down

Reply #392633 | Report this post

Nike Al  
Years ago

Lisch is out as well has strained his groin

Reply #393031 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gary Ervin is a TOOL

Reply #393167 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 6:17 am, Fri 26 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754