Kent Brockman
Years ago

Official Site Upgrades

Seems to have been upgraded and looks a lot better IMO.

News worth reading and that is current is a nice touch. Higgins mentiones that Wilie wants to be given a house as part of his package....nice try.

Season tickets....why arent the green section tickets for sale??

I know of season ticket holders who sit in this section yet it seems that they will have to have different seats this year if they want to go?????

Topic #3026 | Report this topic

Kriss  
Years ago

Its so funny that the sixers site takes so damn long to post any current NBL news...but wait whats this Boti trashing our good name!! Suddenly a reply on the site in less than 4 hours!

Reply #34589 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Design-wise: improvement.

Is it just me or instead of spending $650 on two adult season tickets, you would get a Family (2A+1C) for $651, and essentially get a child in for $1 extra for an entire season? Forget the first option, take the second and take a young friend of the family along if you don't have your own child. Or pay $1 extra and have a spare seat to get a bit more space.

What happened to the cheaper tickets and zoning? Someone in the back row or behind the basket is going to be paying the same as someone below the concourse! Zoning only applies to family tickets and I thought the argument last year was that only 6 family season tickets were actually sold?

Why would anyone spend $325 now when they know that if sales don't meet expectations, there may be $15 tickets available at the door on a per-game basis in the future?

What were season tickets last year? $319 for decent seats, and $299 for seats further up?

Reply #34601 | Report this post

Avanti  
Years ago

Isaac,

My point exactly...

Introducing cheap seats mid-season really will really give me the sh!ts.

This penalises the clubs most loyal supporters - those that have paid up-front without even knowing the team.

Reply #34602 | Report this post

Kent Brockman  
Years ago

What happened to Higgins saying that tickets were going to be cheaper?

There is no real grading of seats.....i may have a huge amount of cash and want to sit courtside at $500 per game ala Jack at the Lakers but i can not do it in Adelaide.

Reply #34604 | Report this post

Avanti  
Years ago

....and dont forget the extra $20 or whatever it is to take up the "flexible payment options"....

Reply #34606 | Report this post

wak  
Years ago

then there's the price of a hotdog!

Reply #34610 | Report this post

Regular Poster  
Years ago

What happened to the Sixer Girls Webpage ... click ... nothing .. click ... you dont go aywhere????

Reply #34615 | Report this post

Sturty6ers  
Years ago

Season tickets up by $6.

Due to the Budget I am $6 better off.

So now I can get a season ticket. But I still cannot afford a hotdog and a coke........

Reply #34631 | Report this post

STIP  
Years ago

Are you planning on buying both with $6? You might have to pick just one.

Reply #34671 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:23 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754