Anonymous
Years ago

Kings are the real deal

Topic #30262 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Surprised all the experts undoubtedly.
I would think that no one seriously ever tipped to not be around the bottom of the ladder, let alone make an appearance in the top 4.

Reply #392682 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

heals doing a great job...

calls players out when they aren't putting in the effort or doing what is asked of them... running some good actions on offence and defensively mixing it up i.e. the delay press.

I don't know whether they will have sustained success, still don't like their roster enough.

Reply #392687 | Report this post

Mick  
Years ago

I think they are benefiting greatly from the absence of the blaze, taipans and crocs from contention. All teams squads from last year would be ahead of them.

Not to discredit what they are doing because they are playing a nice brand of ball and playing with heart.

Reply #392688 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

They are running some nice sets which get the ball thru hands and when that goes dry they get Henry in the Pick and roll to create.

Also they mix up the D and it appears that the bench guys clearly know the role they are expected to play each week. i.e Dann Taking Big Red out of paint off the dribble in Adel then the next just being told to get after the d glass and see less of the rock on O.

Love what heal has put together up in Syd...they are my smoky to take it out this year....depth might get them in the end but & they have great balance if NZ lose Jackson they will go close.

Reply #392691 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

there is no way... NO WAY the kings will win the league

i'll put my house on that

Reply #392702 | Report this post

D34THR4TTL3  
Years ago

Mick: "I think they are benefiting greatly from the absence of the blaze, taipans and crocs from contention. All teams squads from last year would be ahead of them."

Are you serious?

GTFO Troll!

0-10 XD

Reply #392711 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

you are right sydney are doing great thought they would lose to the wildcats by 40 but only lost by 34pts

Reply #395847 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Playing against 4 sepos no wonder.

Reply #433490 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:22 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754