magnum
Years ago

Lisch to miss All-Star Game

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/basketball/perth-wildcats-guard-kevin-lisch-out-of-nbl-all-star-game-with-groin-strain/story-fndekszl-1226540046327

Now if only Redhage can come up with a mystery illness i'll be happy that no Wildcats are competing in a nothing game and are fit for the regular season that means way more than a glorified practice match.

Topic #30267 | Report this topic

Spinner  
Years ago

I cant believe that you are happy about an athlete being injured - FROM ANY TEAM - you are a tool

Reply #393038 | Report this post

magnum  
Years ago

Mate i support the Wildcats and Lisch has been carrying this for a while, i would rather he missed a nothing game so he is right for the regular season when it counts.

Reply #393041 | Report this post

Cera77  
Years ago

I honestly don't care about him missing the game, I have always found Lisch to be a Douch, not sure why I think he is just really annoying and his accent is just so hard to listen to. Oh and I think he is arrogant also.

Reply #393049 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

You must have a really low level of douche tolerance for opposition players. Lisch always seems to play a fair, quality game to me. Seems confident rather than cocky.

Reply #393052 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

I hope all Americans are banned from the ASG in case we are forced to listen to then.

Reply #393054 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

If you're going to be an American in the NBL then you should at least be black. Is that so much to ask?
Lisch is therefore pointless.
Replace him with Dunigan.

Reply #393071 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Cera77....you are an idiot.

Lisch is one of the most humble players in the league.

He just gets about his business on the court....the only time I have ever seen him trash talk was vs 2H2G's shake and bake failure.

If you find American accents annoying, may I suggest that basketball is not your thing.

Perhaps Netball?

Reply #393127 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

I support Magnum's position that he'd rather someone from his team rest than exert himself for a meaningless game.

Reply #393129 | Report this post

Dunkin' Dan  
Years ago

... which has zero to do with this thread, great contribution there Cera.
Oh and btw Camby is one of only 3 players to get an NBA 5x5 in the last decade.

I too support a player with injury issues putting his club before an All Star game.

Reply #393234 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:53 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754