NBLkings
Years ago

What happens to unsold NBL allstar merchandise?

so i was wondering what happens to all the unsold nbl all star merchandise, do they sell the jersey's and balls really cheap or give them away or what?

Topic #30304 | Report this topic

Hound  
Years ago

Good question! Anyone know?

Reply #393771 | Report this post

NBLkings  
Years ago

its not like they can sell it next year, it has all star 2012 all over it
i wonder if you turn up at the office at the right time you can get some free stuff ahha

Reply #393773 | Report this post

CT  
Years ago

I thought the all stars jerseys were ordered at the event and delivered later? could be wrong about this, not sure where I read it..

Reply #393784 | Report this post

Opt  
Years ago

^this is what happened with heritage jerseys

Reply #393790 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I bought a t-shirt after the game and had to get a standard NBL shirt as they sold out of all star shirts. Also sold out of balls.

So I don't think you'll be picking up any freebies.

Reply #393791 | Report this post

curtley  
Years ago

Given to homeless people in Miami, just like old cleveland Lebron jerseys.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/Dumped-LeBron-jerseys-in-Cleveland-to-clothe-homeless-in-Florida

Reply #393813 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I know that most U.S apparel gets handed over to a charity to give to 3rd world countries. Not only does it appear that a league is caring and giving a lot to charity, they are also just dumping all of those "champions of [insert league]" clothes that were made in preparation for a certain team winning but didn't pan out.

I'm not sure if any aussies do this too

Reply #393926 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

What happens to the unsold All-Star merch will be the same as the sold, in the bin after 5 mins.

Reply #393972 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:08 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754