sitiveni
Years ago

Matts mouthpiece

All NBL Teams

FIRST

Cedric Jackson, Breakers (17.5ppg, 7.7apg, 5.3rpg, 2.5spg, 51.0% FG)

Gary Ervin, Crocodiles (16.6ppg, 4.1apg, 3.3rpg, 1.3spg)

Ben Madgen; Kings (18.4ppg, 3.8rpg, 40.7% 3PT FG, 86.5% FT)

Shawn Redhage, Wildcats (14.1ppg, 4.4rpg, 2.7apg)

Matt Knight, Wildcats (14.5ppg, 7.0rpg)

SECOND

Adris Deleon, Hawks (14.2ppg, 2.2apg, 3.2rpg, 1.3spg)

Corin Henry, Kings (13.9ppg, 3.3apg, 4.0rpg, 1.1spg)

Thomas Abercrombie, Breakers (10.3ppg, 4.2rpg)

Seth Scott, Tigers (13.2ppg, 7.1rpg, 1.3bpg, 54.5% FG)

Daniel Johnson, 36ers (15.5ppg, 7.6rpg)

THIRD

Jonny Flynn, Tigers (16.8ppg, 6.2apg, 4.0rpg, 75.8% FT)

Kevin Lisch, Wildcats (15.3ppg, 2.4rpg, 2.3apg, 85.0% FT)

Chris Goulding, Tigers (13.5ppg, 3.1rpg, 2.5apg)

Cameron Tragardh, Taipans (14.1ppg, 6.3rpg)

Alex Pledger, Breakers (9.8ppg, 6.3rpg, 2.1bpg, 50.5% FG)

Topic #30332 | Report this topic

KingJames  
Years ago

1st Team to 2nd team swap
Redhage for Scott

2nd team to 3rd team swap
Henry for Lisch
Deleon for Flynn

Reply #394152 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

I agree with swapping Scott for Redhage KingJames

Reply #394157 | Report this post

sitiveni  
Years ago

yeh i would swap flynn and also swap scott

Reply #394165 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Seth Scott should be in the First team IMO, but I'm no expert. Sometimes I think Redhage is a bit of an old favourite with a few NBL scribes.

DJ is the only 36ers player across all 3 teams, which considering everything isn't a surprise (though no matter how well he plays, he'll never make an All-Defensive team). I am surprised that DeLeon is the only Hawk named, though not surprised to see only 1 Taipan (Tragardh) and one Croc (Ervin) named at this stage. Three Breakers and three Wildcats named, hands up all those who are shocked at that one?

If I was going to give an award for the most disappointing player so far in 2012-13 it would have to go to Ben Allen. Here's a guy, 6'11" (211 cm) with college and junior international experience who had big wraps from his days at St. Mary's and Indiana State. He's played 2nd fiddle to Big Red for 2 years and this year he has had the perfect opportunity to step up and gain respect as one of the better big men in the NBL, and what has he done? Virtually forced the Crocs to go looking for a centre who at least looks interested. This season he's gone from being 1st choice to 2nd choice behind Hinder, to being 3rd choice behind Luke Nevill and Hinder. Jacob Holmes' injury might wake a sleeping giant....but I seriously doubt it.

Reply #394176 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Ben Allen did WORSE than nothing in my opinion.

He head-faked Wollpert into thinking that he might performed this year, which may or may not have influenced the removal of the first 2 imports...Only to produce more Ben Allen performances we all know (and love).

Don't worry Mr Woolpert....I too fell for the head fake and got him in my Dream Team.

Reply #394180 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

how many shots is Allen going to get?

Reply #394185 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Redhage makes lists because he is a dogged performer in a successful team. A winning type.

Reply #394196 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd swap Pledger into the 2nd team and drop DJ down.

Much rather have Pledger's efficient role playing than DJ's chucking and no D.

Reply #394203 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 3:22 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754