X
Years ago

Injury News? - Hudson, Coenraad, Harvey etc

In the absence of an injury list on NBL.com.au, does anyone have any info on these guys and others?

Hudson's injury was just concussion so you would hope he'd be ok for Friday night unless he's been chatting to Tippett. Don't really want to trade him out in Dream Team when he's got the double unless he's 100% out.

Doubt the other two will play but they should be getting close now.

Topic #30334 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

If the reason is that you want5 him back in REAL LIFE is because you "Don't really want to trade him out in Dream Team" then stop the whole NBL then. Ya think the Breakers give a shit about you and your dream team?.

Get into reality.

Reply #394171 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

Hudson will play

Round 12 Injury Report

Reply #394172 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

@Anon171 - what the shit?

Reply #394173 | Report this post

X  
Years ago

Dear flog anon,

I would actually prefer he didn't play, since the Sixers are playing them tomorrow. But yes, that information is relevant to my Dream Team.

PS did I mention you're a flog?

Cheers natwhereyouat.

Reply #394175 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

You'll have to excuse Anon'171....the medication for Aspergers takes a while to kick in.

Reply #394182 | Report this post

Very Old  
Years ago

sure does take a while Martyciss - but there are some of us that are still waiting for that innoculation against Stupid. Is yours , like mine - still in the post ?

Reply #394183 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Lol anons

Reply #394190 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

Clint Dogg(ish)

Reply #394193 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Oh god, don't summon him!

Reply #394195 | Report this post

fstos  
Years ago

I have read a few posts including the anon post in this thread which make me think he is already here.

Reply #394197 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Hope you kept him in your team X!!

Reply #394540 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:33 pm, Thu 25 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754