Going back
Years ago

Darnell Mee

I heard Mee wants a pro coaching gig......
I think a great coaching team would be Matt Shannahan as head coach and Mee as his assistant

#36ers

Topic #30361 | Report this topic

Noose  
Years ago

Matt Shannahan?? - You are joking I presume.

Reply #394669 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

no me as his assistant not mee.

Reply #394676 | Report this post

Loco  
Years ago

Mee for Vice President.

Rose for President.

Reply #394684 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yea lets just get ex players to coach working well at the tigers with Anstey!

Plenty of good assistant coaches around who could step up

Reply #394703 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I wouldnt mind a maher/mee combo for the rest of the season, not just as they were great players, they both seemed to have high iq, not panic under pressure and be good leaders,

We also are in a position of nothing to lose really, so may as well give them a shot, if they want it.

Reply #394760 | Report this post

Nike Al  
Years ago

Mee as the coach of the sixers would be a good move his knowledge and passion for the game would bring back a winning culture to the club

Reply #394773 | Report this post

Joshuapending  
Years ago

He would get T'd up every game staring at the umpire after a bad decision. Love it. I have said it before I don't want Brett As if it goes bad I would hate to see him get attacked and tarnish some of his rep.

To be honest next coach has to be proven, no more first time gigs or junior coaches. We need someone who has run a program at elite level with men, be it NBL or otherwise.

Reply #394851 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:51 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754