BSA Fan
Years ago

What to expect at Starplex Carnival?

Its my first time going to the Starplex Carnival, and I'm wanting to know what I can expect from it - i.e strength of competition, scheduling, etc, etc......

Topic #30385 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

What Date is it.

Reply #395601 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

always a fun carnival and the air-conditioning is great for the players

Reply #395757 | Report this post

auslot  
Years ago

professionally run and a good mix of competition. courts are close and if you are coming from out of town. the motel is close by that you can stay there.

We have been photographers there since 2010 and have loved going up there to capture some great games.

The climate in the stadium is great even when the weather is hot and the organisers fantastic.

Games are graded well and all the finals we have photographed have been very close. (one went to double O/T and was won on a heave ho prayer through up from half court huge crowd went balistic when it went in.

www.giftforacoach.com.au

Reply #395791 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:09 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754