rockfords alicante
Years ago

lightning vrs townsville

will we challenge top 2 ?

our girls been in good form and some fortunate results have seen us a little more secure on the table as the the others below splutter a bit.

big game tonight in qld - also sydney taking on dandy - see what the sydney are really like after some good form.

Topic #30403 | Report this topic

Triton 95  
Years ago

Im tipping the Fire, Adelaide will be without Suzi which should allow Adair to dominate the paint. The home court advantage should be enough for Townsville to win. I also think Logan have a huge chance to beat Adelaide who will be backing up after the Fire the night before. Logan should run from the outset and hopefully finish the game over the top of the Lightning.
It would be great to have the Fire/Lightning game as the TV game instead of having to watch a boring old Canberra game AGAIN.

Reply #395929 | Report this post

townsville have more to lose than adelaide as 3rd or 4th seems destiny for lightning.

however it will be a tough game with lightning playing well and adjusting when injuries have been a factor.

wouldnt surprise me any result this weekend 2-0 1-1 0-2

take your pick.

Reply #395933 | Report this post

interesting result

Reply #396091 | Report this post

CP3  
Years ago

0 - 2 record for their trip to Qld. Lightning are so geared around Batkovic that they struggle against good oposition when she isnt there. Might as well call the season now & let Bendigo & Dandenong play off in the Grand Final.

Reply #396563 | Report this post

no enough depth at lightning 1-2 big time players short.

they will give their best but no way anyone can keep up with dandy.

Reply #396576 | Report this post

Triton 95  
Years ago

I think the Fire might have a better chance than Adelaide this season but I agree its a race in two, Bendigo vs Dandy. Wouldn't it be great for the grand final to be the best of 3.

Reply #396860 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 4:08 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754