rooboy1982
Years ago

Wildcats 2013/14 could be one of the Best

Looking at the roster for next season with the likes of Knight coming out of big money contracts, If players like himself and Redage are willing to take a bit of a pay cut now they are coming towards the end of there careers and assume the player points are not raised there roster could be better than the last few season under Bevo. If Lisch becomes Aussie then watch out!!!!!!

Starting 5

Dunigan
Lisch
Redage
Matin
Import/Top line Aussie (Worthington)

Bench

Hire
Tovey
Knight
Barrlet
Purser

As it stands now Cats have 9 points free after Robo left and if they get rid of Truman it would be around 12, I would say Hire may be the only player who's points may increase. So if Lisch dose become Australian I would struggle to find a better list in the Comp than this.

Topic #30410 | Report this topic

rooboy1982  
Years ago

Sorry forgot Wagstaff take out Purser, Even better now!

Looking at the roster for next season with the likes of Knight coming out of big money contracts, If players like himself and Redage are willing to take a bit of a pay cut now they are coming towards the end of there careers and assume the player points are not raised there roster could be better than the last few season under Bevo. If Lisch becomes Aussie then watch out!!!!!!

Starting 5

Dunigan
Lisch
Redage
Matin
Import/Top line Aussie (Worthington)

Bench

Hire
Tovey
Knight
Barrlet
Wagstaff

As it stands now Cats have 9 points free after Robo left and if they get rid of Truman it would be around 12, I would say Hire may be the only player who's points may increase. So if Lisch dose become Australian I would struggle to find a better list in the Comp than this.

Reply #396025 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Reply #396026 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

I think you are dreaming that :

1) Knight will take a bench role.

2) They will be able to get another import.

3) They can afford another 'top line' Aussie.

I think Dunigan and Knight are mutually exclusive.

Reply #396027 | Report this post

rooboy1982  
Years ago

Forget the top line Aussie Keep Purse and put Wagstaff in starting 5

Knight Was close to retiring at the start of this season and with his body the way it is with aways being injured could he really demand a starting 5 poistion

Lisch is very close to applying for citizenship and if he is not going to we still have a free import spot for Dunigan.

Reply #396033 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

Knight was not close to retiring at all.

Reply #396034 | Report this post

rooboy1982  
Years ago

He was questioning weather his body would hold up and end up missing big stretches of the season like it has.

Worst case he leaves and Neville comes back which he would in a heartbeat.

Reply #396038 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

Rooboy1982 = Wildcats version of J0ycefan.

Reply #396071 | Report this post

Mutley  
Years ago

Marcus, you are our version of the same.

Reply #396073 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

Knight was never considering retirement. Some people on forums were doing it for him.

Reply #396078 | Report this post

PlaymakerMo  
Years ago

What makes you think Dunigan would return to the NBL? He's clearly too good for this league.

Reply #396106 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

while we are all dreaming,

Cedric Jackson 10/Cory Webster 4
Kirk Penney 10/Daryl Corletto 7
Abercrombie 10/Leon Henry 4
Vukona 9/BJ Anthony (5)
Pledger 8 (3)/Rob Loe 8?

70 points total and the bench lacks any veteran experience but the starting 5 is pretty formidable offensively and Penney is the only chink in the armor defensively .

Reply #396249 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 11:36 am, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754