Starks
Years ago

Carfino's Boti Nagy Claim

Just heard Steve Carfino claim that Boti Nagy told 36ers fans to stay away... Don't remember reading this. When & where did Boti write this?

Topic #30413 | Report this topic

The_Champ33  
Years ago

I do not recall this either unless he wrote on online on one of his blogs, which I do not always read.

Reply #396128 | Report this post

Wildcats  
Years ago

Carfino is fkn tosser!!!

Reply #396161 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

SACK Carfino

Reply #396163 | Report this post

SMA  
Years ago

I'd say the hint is there!

While not that direct Boti says: "...every single one of Clarke's predecessors sacked well before now.

But fans continue to be preached at with 'patience' instead of a spade being called a spade."

Go to http://www.botinagy.com/blog/boo/

Reply #396166 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

That's not a hint to stop going to games!

Reply #396178 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why are the retarded still allowed to post abusive and ill informed comments here?

Reply #396179 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why don't you tell us anon? Also that term is offensive.

Reply #396180 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I think you'll find the main reason the crowd was down last night was the heat. Being holidays some people are also away. I know I missed the game last night, not through protest, but the simple fact is the family was away on a holiday.

Reply #396189 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Thanks for that Jack. What did you have for breakfast this morning?

Reply #396193 | Report this post

Igotmadskills  
Years ago

If homicide or another flashy go to import was playing more people would have gone even at 44 deg....

Reply #396194 | Report this post

Starks  
Years ago

I have read Boti's blog and I have read his articles for News Ltd. I don't remember ever reading him TELLING fans to stay away. He may have observed that they ARE staying away. My point is; as a professional broadcaster Carfino can't just make this shit up. I think this requires a response from Nagy.

Reply #396200 | Report this post

BJF  
Years ago

ha ha like Boti has never made stuff up either....

Reply #396201 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Anon, eggs and bacon. Your wife knows how I like them.....

Reply #396206 | Report this post

Very Old  
Years ago

Carfino - who I believed called a 7ft redhead being fouled by Hinder in the act of shooting with a few minutes to go in the game "Ben Allen".

I also liked how he simply repeated himself in the closing talking head segment last night - probably because whenever he speaks the words just echo arround in that huge empty noggin of his.-

Reply #396218 | Report this post

Cooked  
Years ago

For the record it was 44-45 celsius day in Adelaide(temp dropped later in evening ) .Wouldve caused some fans not to bother ,I know I was not in the mood after working through the day .Kudos to those who did .
Brett Maher also launched into the crowd who boo-ed last week .The anger was really palpable in the same camera time Carfino's comment was made.Brett was disgusted apparently

Reply #396225 | Report this post

Marcus Camby  
Years ago

As so he should home 'fans' booing his beloved team is terrible form.

Reply #396232 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Read the terms and conditions about posting here.
Calling someone a fkn tosser is abusive and not needed.

Reply #396265 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:39 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754