Anonymous Poster
Years ago

My Unleash Solar/36ers Conspiracy Theory

Has no other sixer notice that our last 4-5 home games - Our major sponsors corporate box has been the only box empty?!

4-5 home games ago is when 36ers started going down hill. CJ got the sack. Sixers started an ugly losing streak. Fans booing at end of games.

My 2 theories:

1) Sixers asked Unleash Solar to fund for a new import if they sacked CJ. Sponsor said NO and this caused a fallout. Obviously due to adverising contracts 36ers are still to have unleash solar advertised on court and uniform etc

2) Major sponsor knows something behind the scenes that the fans dont know. Something like the future of the sixers that this is the last year in the nbl?? ...Disturbing theory... However the players may also know this and that has caused a negative impact on the court.

I hope I am wrong with my second theory, however I think many can agree that something odd is happening behind the sceblnes which has had effect on our players and major sponsor.

Next weeks home game look up at the middle corporate box if you havent notixed thsis already. Please feel free to comment

Topic #30419 | Report this topic

Anonymous Poster  
Years ago

Apologies for spelling errors. Stupid mobiles

Reply #396195 | Report this post

Anonymous Poster  
Years ago

Didnt CEO announce her retirement around this time also??

Reply #396198 | Report this post

Anonymous Poster  
Years ago

I like turtles.

Reply #396202 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I believe that away games don't actually happen but are filmed in a movie studio somewhere in the SA desert.

Reply #396204 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Away games are filmed from a grassy know using a second camera

Reply #396205 | Report this post

paul  
Years ago

... on the baseline

Reply #396208 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

posting in a troll thread

Reply #396211 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

1. A lot more than one corporate box was empty last night. Busy time of year and many businesses are struggling.

2. Why need a behind the scenes conspiracy when the trouble is clearly evident on court. Players don't run around confused because of a conspiracy. Seriously.

Reply #396227 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

9 corporate boxes were empty.

Reply #396228 | Report this post

The Situation  
Years ago

9 empty corporate boxes...next week it will be 11....you can see where I'm going with this.

Reply #396237 | Report this post

natwhereyouat  
Years ago

I don't want to add fuel to this fire... But I have been told by at least one sponsor that they have said as long as the current coaches are coaching the team, they will not attend games. Not saying this is the case for Solar though...

Reply #396253 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Who cares if they are empty. Make sure thay have paid in full. If not. Who cares ;)

Reply #396259 | Report this post

HoldenV8  
Years ago

Is this what we've come to? Sprouting out conspiracy theories about the club and its sponsors because the team is a shambles on (and possibly off) the court?

Reply #396260 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

That's an awesome theory.

But what I think has happened is that they have been cut off from the suite as they haven't been paying their bills.

I would also put it out there that the original poster is actually an employee of unleash solar, trying to throw mud at the sixers before it comes out that unleash solar is the bad guy here, owing them a stack of cash.

Reply #396412 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No conspiracy..the ex CEO brokered the deal with with Unleash Solar....no money has been forthcoming from that deal ....somewhat of a Claytons sponsor

Reply #396421 | Report this post

giggles  
Years ago

The moon landing was fake too.

Reply #397220 | Report this post

Pympin  
Years ago

I dont know, therefore, it must have been aliens.

Reply #397242 | Report this post

Anonymous Poster  
Years ago

What do all you trolls have to say now. It was the ONLY corporate box empty. Has been empty. Thats prob 6 - 7 games in a row now

Reply #398562 | Report this post

Kevin  
Years ago

If they were a non-paying sponsor, then why are their logos being included on the retro jersey?

Reply #398563 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

I noticed that as well. The "Barter Card" box is always empty and the western boxes posted as the 36ers boxes are always empty.

Having watched a few games in the boxes, I don't think they have the atmosphere you get lower down. There's a lot of noise up there and on a hot day the heat rises.

Unleash Solar are conspicuous by their absence.

Reply #398566 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Remember Perth when they had sponsor issues, they put tape over the sponsors logo

Reply #398584 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Not sure why they don't offer those spare Western boxes for corporate networking functions of some sort.

Reply #398609 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

They are available for hire and at one stage each District Club had the use of that box for a game.

It would be better than an empty box.

Reply #398612 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

because the cheque is apparently in the mail Kevin...

Reply #398684 | Report this post

Anonymous Poster  
Years ago

Bet all you trolls feel pretty stupid now

Reply #402153 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 1:58 pm, Wed 24 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754