Thomas
Years ago

United OUR CLUB NBL

Now that SOS have saved the team i think its time for a new monka United - seems we all have lost focus blaming coach / players / mANgements / the grease monkeys for all ills. Unless SA can get behind our club we riask losing not just games but more.
Crowds neec to return for the sake of the club - not just to see team win - NOW more than ANY time we need to show the SIXERS are our team.
do others sense we looking for scap goats - we need to be positive to keep NBL alive in SA.
TURN UP to next homes games show NBL we care.
NOT WIN LOST its the game for everybody rthats at stake.
SUPPORT SUPPORT SUPPORT. get off the knockers

Topic #30424 | Report this topic

pure silk  
Years ago

Well said Thomas and my thoughts exactly. Whilst it would be fantastic to win year in year out , it just doesnt happen. Wasnt long ago we faced the prospect of having NO 36ers so i am juat glad and grateful that we are around and compwting and when the tide turns and it will i will be drunk for months ! :)

Reply #396285 | Report this post

bk  
Years ago

I do support the club. been a season ticket holder for just over 10 years only missed 2 games during that time due to work. I park in the car park every game. Had meals and drinks in the apollo but i don't like what i am seeing on the court still i will continue to get season tickets cos i know one day it will be great again i just don't see it happening while Marty and Radford are still here and thats my opinion and i'm entitled to it. I would love to be proved wrong but all i see is the same crap every game we can't finish a game and Marty has no clue how to fix that. So stop trying to tell me i'm not supporting the club just because i don't believe in Marty's game plan.

Reply #396313 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

CJ Massingale to take over as coach next year.

Reply #396554 | Report this post

Blu  
Years ago

Get Joyce as coach,

Reply #396582 | Report this post

Blu  
Years ago

Or moose robillaird?

Reply #396583 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yep your right lets get Joycey and then we can have Dan run the point and then when we wake up and want to get rid of the both of them we will have to go under to do it

Reply #396598 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

IF your quick you could get Dan cheap i see he has vanished of the Kings bench

Reply #396602 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:10 am, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754