Anonymous
Years ago

Mark Davis wore #33 right?.

In the regular NBL season, Mark Davis wore #33 right?. Thats the number retired too right?.

Well why did he wear "#32' in the ALL-STar game at half time?.

Topic #30482 | Report this topic

Starks  
Years ago

Yes.
No idea.

Reply #397975 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

His number plate wasn't pudd33 for no reason

Reply #398009 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Did the 36ers stuff it up again? Didnt even know his number that retired hanging on their wall?

Reply #398033 | Report this post

Spinner  
Years ago

Maybe that was why he didnt wear it - because the number is retired?

Reply #398046 | Report this post

Dr Bullshit  
Years ago

Mayb 32 was his number but when he came to the club someone else had it?

Reply #398071 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

How bad is this thread. His massive singlet hangs in the rafters and he is a legend.

Who cares what he wore in an all star game, and how is that sixers fault. Surely NBL plan the event.

Reply #398111 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Was there someone else on his team wearing #33? Quite possible, but I cant find a roster of who played.

Reply #398122 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No there wasnt anyone else in the half time ALLSTAR GAME wearing 33.

I cant work this out.

Maybe he did wear it because 33 IS retired?. But its retired BY MARK DAVIS, so he can wear that number nobody else.

What im getting at, and the real question I suppose, did the 36ers stuff this up, or did the NBL?.

Reply #398133 | Report this post

clarky  
Years ago

The NBL was in charge of all aspects of the All-star game, the Sixers had nothing to do with it. And honestly it was a "celebrity" game, is it really that much of a big deal?

Reply #398139 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes if his number is NOT the same as the one retired.

Reply #398236 | Report this post

FM  
Years ago

Did gaze wear 10?

Reply #398274 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yes Gaze wore 10, Al Green wore 15, and the rest besides Mark Davis were correct.

Reply #398342 | Report this post

Dragonfly  
Years ago

No they were not all correct, this was a typical Fiddes Sports blunder. Wrong number for Davis and the wrong name on the back on DMacs singlet, I can't remember now what it said but it wasn't McDonald it was McDougall I think. I think someone else has the wrong number!!! I heard the players talking about it prior to the game in the tunnel!,

Reply #398361 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

No D-Macs Number was right, he wore #44 for the Tigers. No other numbers besides Mark Davis were wrong.

Did Fiddes Sports make the uniforms?

How simple is it, to get the names right, the same names of the printed list you get sent from the NBL or whoever sent them?.

Reply #398454 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

NBL are awlays ruining things

Reply #399226 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 10:01 am, Thu 18 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754