The Big Fella
Years ago

East Vs West

With the NBA All-Star teams being annouced, what do you think of both teams, and who should make the benches for both teams???

EAST
LeBron James (Miami)
Carmelo Anthony (New York)
Kevin Garnett (Boston)
Dwyane Wade (Miami)
Rajon Rondo (Boston)

WEST
Kevin Durant (OKC)
Dwight Howard (LAL)
Blake Griffin (LAC)
Kobe Bryant (LAL)
Chris Paul (LAC)

Topic #30565 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

http://i.cdn.turner.com/nba/nba/dam/assets/130117200928-2013-all-star-starters-graphic.story-top.jpg

Reply #399500 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Not sure how that East starting 5 will go, fair few beefs in there!

Reply #399504 | Report this post

Big Marty  
Years ago

KG gets picked as a Starter...

Now there's a guy that doesn't deserve to be a Starter. Thank god for him that it's a fan vote.

Reply #399505 | Report this post

Mystro  
Years ago

thought this thread was gonna be about Biggie & Tupac

Reply #399507 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

East:
Irving
Holiday
George
Pierce
Bosh
Chandler
Lopez

Next in: Noah, Jennings, JJ

West:
Westbrook
Parker
Harden
Randolph
Lee
Duncan
Aldridge

Next in: Lillard, Jefferson,

Reply #399508 | Report this post

The Big Fella  
Years ago

Ingles13 - Think your on the mark, but I would have Noah over Bosh, and I think Lillard is VERY unlucky

Reply #399509 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Hard to not have a chicago player. I actually had Noah in when I was typing it but looked up Bosh's numbers and just have him the nod. Both deserve IMO so if they both get picked them I'm fine with it.

Reply #399510 | Report this post

UP North  
Years ago

Curry before Aldridge, Lillard & Jefferson

Reply #399514 | Report this post

XY  
Years ago

Of the 10 starting 5 players, and the 30 teams to choose those players from, only 6 teams are represented. That tells you a lot about the NBA.

Reply #399528 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

How does KG & Dwight get into this game?

Fans vote but wow KG is a champ but is past it at All Star Level & Dwight has been injured and hasn't really put up any consistant numbers in a losing franchise!

Reply #399533 | Report this post

Curtley  
Years ago

I think the all star game isn't what it used to be, there's no real feeling or defence. A team USA v World game would have much more feeling and most people would actually remember who won each year, I don't think anyone remembers much about ASGs except the ones with MVPs that had a back story - Magic '92, Kobe/Shaq post 'feud', Pippen in '94 etc.

Reply #399534 | Report this post

Tiger Watcher  
Years ago

People are probably more interested in the dunk comp than the game!

Reply #399550 | Report this post

Jye  
Years ago

hopeing to see anthony

Reply #399552 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

Boring boring boring... When they start actually playing basketball it will be worth paying to go to, and taking time out of day to watch on TV...

Reply #399561 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 7:15 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754