Isaac
Years ago

Wildcats vs Taipans, Jan 18

Live stats

Cairns bigs off to a reasonable start, though the Snakes are down at this point.

Topic #30573 | Report this topic

skull  
Years ago

i see the refs have new shirts which look lovely... but whats with the new travel rule while the player is still dribbling??

Reply #399596 | Report this post

skull  
Years ago

also i have always liked Brad Hills skill set but....starting to look a bit weird with the new haircut etc....closets are for clothes Brad.

Reply #399600 | Report this post

Wildcats80  
Years ago

Almost 12k at game despite last game being 5 days ago. Crowds keep flocking. Great to be apart of it.

Reply #399605 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Definitely is Wildcat80. With the short turnaround and with cairns being bottom of the table, I would have expected around 9000-10,000. Great to see nearly 12k again. Also enjoyed the new "dance cam" feature! Cats do a great job ensuring the fans are happy and entertained.

Reply #399609 | Report this post

Wildcat Fan  
Years ago

Bit worried about the next generation Wildcats though! Vigor, Armour, Field and Purser all got minutes in the 4th and none of them scored:) still, good to see them get a run though, as ugly as it was!

Reply #399610 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Don't worry Wildcats Fan next year Tiny Pinders son will be A development player and he is very good and also we will have Cody Ellise fresh from collage and he is a Gun!!

Reply #399611 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Is that a fact about pinder and ellis? How do you know this? I saw tiny pinders son on the news a while ago and he looks the goods. Im hoping the cats dont lose him to another club.

Reply #399830 | Report this post

Silencer83  
Years ago

Pinder's son will be off to college.

Ellis should hopefully be in 'Cats colours as he is in his final college year and isn't good enough to play NBA or get to Europe as an import.

Reply #400221 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:22 pm, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754