The Banker
Years ago

Memphis Grizzles considering Joe Ingles

Joe ingles is a potential back up option for the Grizzles to sign if they dont sign some free agents with NBA experience.

I hope he gets a shot!

Topic #30607 | Report this topic

Mystro  
Years ago

That would be great news. Fingers crossed.

Reply #400316 | Report this post

sitiveni  
Years ago

I hope so, i hope he is there before April. i will be in memphis in april and was going to watch a grizzlies game. looking forward to my trip, going to chicago, atlanta, orlando, Memphis, LA and of course Vegas. will be watching the Bulls, LA clips or lakers and Memphis. no time to watch atlanta or orlando games.

Reply #400319 | Report this post

Lance_Uppercut  
Years ago

Thats awesome news! I read they were also considering 6'7" Micah Downs (av. 20 ppg, 8 rpg, 3.5 Apg in NBA D-league) and Eddie House.

Memphis's interest must be from Jingles form at the Olympics because I doubt it would based on this season with FC Barcelona. Despite expecting him to play a bigger role at FCB this season, the matches i've seen he was definitely a role player out there.
Jawai always seemed to make a bigger impact to the team and scoreline (although his defence needs work).

Reply #400321 | Report this post

Triton 95  
Years ago

It would be good but he will get almost zero court time, this would not help his confidence and Australia leading into the world champs next year.

Reply #400326 | Report this post

SpiderGoat  
Years ago

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/8868058/memphis-grizzlies-cleveland-cavaliers-agree-multiplayer-trade

Reply #400330 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I think a bigger concern would be the Barcelona still rotate him out of the lineup for Spanish L games.
He has hardly had a good year, I think the Grizzlies rumour is all Agent fluff to generate interest.

Reply #400333 | Report this post

UP North  
Years ago

They need a shooter to sit in the corner and knock down 3s - Delonte West seems to be on the hit list but so is Ingles. The hold up could be the buy-out from Barca. Memphis only have 11 contracted players after that trade so they need to sign some players soon!

Memphis only have 1 player averaging over 40% from 3, are 23rd in the league for 3pt% and are LAST in the league for 3pt shots made per game!

Reply #400334 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Yeah.......Na

Reply #400523 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 8:51 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754