Han
Years ago

Laura

For all of you who are interested she told me this story on saturday morning...

At the end of each pre-game training session they have a half court shoot out. Everyone gets 1 shot, whoever makes it gets $20 from the coach. If no one makes it in the first round of shots they all line up on the halfway line with a ball and shoot, get their rebound and keep shooting until someone makes it.

On friday they went to the second round of attempts, as they all lined up on the halfway line Asjha Jones stole laura's ball so as they all shot laura was left standing on the halfway line. She ran to the other end of the court picked up another ball sprinted to the halfway line, launched and connected! she said it was very funny and she was able to hang some crap on Asjha. haha!

She's having fun over there. Missing home of course but she's said the girls are lovely and she is enjoying herself.

Topic #3067 | Report this topic

sabrette  
Years ago

thanks HB - really interested in her progress - doin us proud!

It is only 4 months and the benefits long term will just put her on another level.

I travelled a lot early in my career and the early moves paid off - if you look at it as a bit of an adventure and something new - it is great

If there can possibly be any inconvenience - it wwill only be short term - and she will kick ass in the WNBL season with all that experience

all going well she can cement an absoloute gold plated future in basketball

I rememeber talking to her once and she said her dream would be WNBA - well here she is!

now all her friends have a place to crash at when they visit USA

It was remarkable watching ESPN the other day - they had the baseball, NBA playoffs then highlights of Connecticut Suns game - Miss Summerton's team right up there with NBA play offs on sportscentre

Suns vrs Detroit - with some crazy chick from Detroit hitting a triple double

Reply #35197 | Report this post

wnba fan  
Years ago

It looked like her sitting on the bench in plain clothes at the washington game - what a lifestyle!
It was on the WNBA web site highlights

Reply #35209 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:23 pm, Sat 20 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754