Link Lightning
Years ago

Lightning Vs. Bendigo Sun Feb 3rd

Don't miss out on one of the key games of the season leading into finals.

Lightning Vs. Bendigo
Adelaide Arena
Sunday February 3rd
Tip-off 3pm.

Attending Adelaide 36ers at Adelaide Arena tonight? Keep your ticket and re-present it Sunday to watch the Lightning game for a gold coin donation entry!

Topic #30702 | Report this topic

Triton 95  
Years ago

Im missing out, I live in QLD. I would like to see this game but considering both teams don't have a lot to play for I don't think it will be played at full intensity, Adelaide will finish 3rd, Bendigo will finish 1st no matter what happens. I think Bendigo are the best team in the league, I did think it was Dandy mid way through the season but Bendigo just keep getting better and I think they will win the championship this year. I look forward to finals this year, It should be a really good hard finals series with all 4 teams having star players and all have strong benches.

Reply #402056 | Report this post

.com  
Years ago

this could be either a classic or dead rubber game - bendigo have more to lose than adelaide.

lightning were very impressive in a finals atmosphere last Friday v dandy- their experience showing in the clutch.

adelaide are smart enough to peak at the right time - and bendigo have the guns.

bendigo by 6

still think it will be a bendigo v dandy GF with Dandy winning.

lightning have unfinished business after last years finals fade out.

Reply #402066 | Report this post

Ricey  
Years ago

So does this mean season ticket holders for 6ers get in for gold coin donation?

Reply #402179 | Report this post

SamCro  
Years ago

Lightning in very good form, I'm tipping Lightning in a very close one. The two form bigs of the WNBL going head to head tomorrow (Batkovic & Richards). IMO whoever wins that duell their team probably gets the 'W'.

Reply #402200 | Report this post

Years ago

OWNED great win - bendigo due to drop one - can dandy get top? still a win behind

Reply #402442 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 9:08 am, Fri 29 Mar 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754