Timmy D
Years ago

36ers Backcourt

Why aren't they starting Gibbo at the point and putting Cadee there. He aint starting quality.

Topic #30728 | Report this topic

x  
Years ago

The group opinion of whether Cadee is starting quality or not changes every week.

Gibbo acts as our main man whoever starts alongside him.

Im not sure if Cadee is starting quality just yet, but he will be, and he's probably our best option at the moment.

Reply #402638 | Report this post

KingJames  
Years ago

Cadee probably has an agreement with the coaches that he will always start.

Reply #402641 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Why do you even care? the team is shit. I am a season member but I wont be going to the last 2 games the whole thing can get farkkked from the management, to the coaches, to the players and the crowd. get a mouth full of wang sixers and I hope its all different next season

Reply #402648 | Report this post

Hendo8888  
Years ago

Cadee might not be starter quality, but he sure as hell is closer than Christopherson, Daly and Crosswell are. They are the other options.
When Creek was fit, yes you could argue he maybe should have started over Cadee, but not the guys we have now.

Reply #402649 | Report this post

KET  
Years ago

Honestly, I don't have a problem with Cadee starting. If we gain anything from this season, I suppose developing Cadee is a pretty decent gain.

Reply #402651 | Report this post

Not strong enough to defend elite players, Terrible from the 3 point line.
Poor decision making under pressure.
Back up guard at best and doesn't offer anything more than Daly in fact, how much skin has he left on the floor diving on loose (basket) balls?

Reply #402668 | Report this post

Ballin Fan  
Years ago

Very hard to judge any players in the current group
because with the current offence and systems,

players look worse than what they really are.

Reply #402685 | Report this post

Ingles13  
Years ago

Lol @ people putting Daly in Cadee's class. Nowhere near

Reply #402687 | Report this post

Proud  
Years ago

I'd take Caddee over Gibson any game of the season.

Gibson is expensive, and simply doesn't live up to his reputation.

Caddee is young, lightning quick and learning every day.

As for Caddee jumping on loose balls, yes he needs to do that and a more demanding coach will bring out the best in Jason.

Next season Caddee will be Most Improved Player whilst Gibson will disappoint his fans and be overrated... Still

Reply #402688 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Gibbo is not over rated.....his perimeter defence is right there with the best in the league.

Also, Cadee is a kid, give him time to grow into the starting role. He has been far from our worst and the Daly comparison is laughable.

Reply #402697 | Report this post

Jack Toft  
Years ago

Spot on Ballin Fan.

Reply #402702 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Cadee is soft Gibbo is tough end of story know who i want by my side and is not cadee just ask the players

Reply #402709 | Report this post

anon  
Years ago

Cadee has potential to be a very good NBL player.
Had silver spoon this season, give Daly those minutes
and we may be surprised at what he could do.
Daly better defender Cadee more flair and quickness with the ball.
Not enough accountability for coaches chosen ones has hurt them develop and more importantly the teams results.

Reply #402721 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I don't think Daly is any better than Caddee.......but I don't think he is any worse either.
Gibson is WAAAAY better than both of them!

Reply #402733 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

There all shit

Reply #402883 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Serio: Tourism photography and videography
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 5:00 pm, Tue 23 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754