Nicola
Years ago

Old School Game Copies

Hey Guys,

I am just putting some feelers out there and hoping someone might be able to help me out! Also hoping there isnt already a topic for this

I am after copies of some of the old school games, if anyone has any.

I am after any old school Wildcats games, I am in Perth but happy to pay any costs for copies of these games.

Thanks,

Nicola

Topic #30749 | Report this topic

Anonymous  
Years ago

Wild1 on the ozhoops forums, in a old school game tape threads has heaps of games going back to the late 80s and most are wildcats, so he could probably help you out.

Reply #403136 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

Hi Nicola,

I could definitely point you in the right direction of where you could lots of old Perth games, but I don't know what the policy is on talking about torrent sites on this forum.

If you are happy to put your email address in this thread I'll email you some details, or otherwise if you pass on your contact details to the owner of these forums and he can pass them on to me.

Reply #403148 | Report this post

Nicola  
Years ago

Thanks for the reply guys, I have seen some of the post on the ozhoops site but I am still waiting for the administrator to authorise me a username so I can post on the boards.

Beekayz, that does sound great my email address is [email protected] so any details you can provide would be awesome.

Thanks,

Nicola

Reply #403155 | Report this post

JA  
Years ago

Hi Beekayz, id also be interested in checking out the NBL torrents, could you also send me the link, my email is [email protected]

Cheers!

Reply #403161 | Report this post

Isaac  
Years ago

Beekayz, no probs if it's basketball related.

Reply #403166 | Report this post

DJ  
Years ago

Post the link Beekayz

Reply #403168 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

Okay, thanks Isaac,

There is a torrent site called sport-scene.net
Among other sports it has a huge collection of basketball torrents (well over 5000 for the NBA alone, but also lots of European games and NCAA games).

There is also an NBL section which is comparatively small (under 100 games) but 43 of those games are Perth Wildcat games and they go back as far as 1990. The other good news is that they're all freeleech and all have at least 1 seeder, so it might be slow, but you will get them.

I'm not sure of the current registration policy, but if it is currently invite only, I've got 3 invites that I'm happy to part with.

Have a go at registering first though, and if no go, I'm happy to part with my invites.

Reply #403173 | Report this post

JA  
Years ago

Hi Beekayz,

Tried registering for sport-scene and it said i needed an invite, any chance i could get one of your invites?

My email address is [email protected]

Cheers

Reply #403194 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

I'd love an invite too, and I'll seed all day long.

[email protected] if you can send an invite thanks.

Reply #403195 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

Have sent out invites to Nicola 9as she's the one who started the thread) and the first 2 responders - JA & Scott.

That was the last of my invites.
Only thing I can suggest if anyone else wants an invite is to hassle one of the people I've already given an invite to and arrange to get some $ to them so they can make a donation to the site which will get them upload credit and invites.

I know it might seem ridiculous to pay to get membership to a torrent site, but if you love sport it is more than worthwhile as you can download pretty much any decent games you could think of going back to the 70s as well as sport related documentaries and tv shows.

btw, I am in no way affiliated with the site and benefit in no way from anyone joining, just in case you were wondering.

Anyway, if you are interested, here is what you get for donations (which can be done by paypal)

€ 15.00 50 GB of upload credit added to your account & 16 weeks VIP membership & 1 invite
€ 50.00 300 GB of upload credit added to your account & 52 weeks VIP membership & 3 invites
€ 100.00 800 GB of upload credit added to your account & lifetime VIP membership & 10 invites

Reply #403213 | Report this post

JA  
Years ago

Thanks Beekayz, just realised i forgot to put the au at the end of the email address it should be

[email protected]

Would you be able to re-send it? As i didnt receive it and just realised why. Sorry about that.

Reply #403217 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

And what's you excuse Anonamouse aka Scott Remmington....if that is your real name? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Reply #403222 | Report this post

Anonymous  
Years ago

Sorry worked it out...e-mail is [email protected] .....can't even spell my own supposed name!

Reply #403244 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

LOL So I've gone 0 for 2?

I should have added this when I asked who wants invites -
REQUIREMENT: Can spell own email address correctly

Reply #403247 | Report this post

Nicola  
Years ago

Thanks heaps Beekayz, reigistered this morning! The games this site has is awesome! Thank you so much again!

Reply #403278 | Report this post

Beekayz  
Years ago

Phew!
I'm 1 for 3 now
Almost an acceptable 3 point percentage!

Amazing the good things that can happen when you type your own email address right! ;)

Reply #403282 | Report this post

You need to be a registered user to post from this location. Register here.

Close ads
Little Streaks - The fun and interactive good-habits app designed especially for kids.
Serio: Tourism photography and videography

Advertise on Hoops to a very focused, local and sports-keen audience. Email for rates and options.

Recent Posts

An Australian basketball forum covering NBL, WNBL, ABL, Juniors plus NBA, WNBA, NZ, Europe, etc | Forum time is: 12:24 pm, Fri 19 Apr 2024 | Posts: 968,026 | Last 7 days: 754